Part 20 ;)

Koko:WOW!Your look so...h...o...

Y/N Prov:Sorry to interrupt but why are you here?

Koko:Oh I came here to see you!!!

Y/N Prov:Oh!Well can I get your number!

Koko:Yes!!!*blushes*

Y/N Prov:Would you like to dance with me?

Koko:Yes!!!

                            Both Start Dancing
Y/N Prov:Hehe!*Koko falls*Falls with Koko*Ouch!

Koko:Hehe!Oops!

Jihyo Prov:I'm going to check on Y/N!!!I look at the window why is Y/N on top of a girl?*opens door*Y/N who is she?

Y/N Prov:Oh Koko I forgot to introduce you to my girlfriend!!!

Koko:Girlfriend???*frowns*

Jihyo Prov:Does that girl like Y/N?Cause she just frowned???

Y/N Prov:Jihyo meet my childhood friend Koko!

Koko:*Smiles*Im Koko hehe!

Jihyo Prov:Nice to meet you Koko I'm Jihyo!And Koko don't go to near Y/N cause she is my girlfriend not yours!By the way Y/N why is your shirt off???

Koko:Well Y/N is my friend!*blushes*

Y/N Prov:Yeah we are just friends!!!And I took my shirt off cause I was hot!!!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!I told you that cause she keeps looking at your abs😳And by the way you look so hot I think your turning me on baby~~~

Y/N Prov:Oh hehe*grabs Jihyo is waist I love you and only you *kisses mouth*

Koko:I was kinda sad saying that Y/N moved on so quick I had a crush on her for the longest time and yet she will never notice me!!!

Jihyo Prov:*sucks on Y/N is neck*

Y/N Prov:Jihyo I think that's enough because Koko is here!

Jihyo Prov:Is little Koko jealous awww so sad but Y/N is mine and will forever be mine Koko!

Koko:Is not like I like her or anything!*leaves*

Jihyo Prov:She clearly likes you Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:No she doesn't I know it but I don't like her so don't worry!I love you and only you!!!I'm going to put my shirt back on!There!!!*hugs Jihyo*

Jihyo Prov: can I take a picture?

Y/N Prov:Sure of course!!!

Jihyo Prov:*takes picture*Im going to post this on  Twicetagram!

Y/N Prov:Okay!!!

Jihyo Prov:Done!!!Hehe!Im going to look at the comments!Oh a lot of people are wondering if we are dating I'm going to put no!

Y/N Prov:But someday we will have to tell them!And also have you heard about Kang Daniel?

Jihyo Prov:What about him?

Y/N Prov:Right now they are shipping him with another idol but I don't know who is she!But people say they could be dating!

Jihyo Prov:Hopefully he didn't cheat!

Y/N Prov:You still love him!?I thought you were over him already!!!

Jihyo Prov:Well I am still dating him!

Y/N Prov:Oh well I'm going to go now!I will be at the cafe hehe!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!!!

Y/N Prov:*Walks to the cafe*Im ready to go order!Im going to order something for Jihyo!!!Hm what should I order for her?I think I'll order some Mocha Coffee for her!While I will get hot coco!Yes Hello I would like to order 1 Mocha Coffee and 1 Hot Coco please!Okay thank you!!!*walks to Jihyo is dorm*Hey Jihyo I'm back I came to give you this Mocha Coffee for you!!!

Jihyo Prov:Thanks Y/N!!!I love you!!!

Y/N Prov:I love you too Jihyo!!!

Jihyo Prov:Well I have to go!You know we haven't finished filming yet!So yep!See you~~~

Y/N Prov:Okay See you!!!