Part 22 ;)

Koko:I'm so sorry I have never seen a woman without a shirt!But you look good!

Y/N Prov:Oh hehe well my girlfriend might come!She just texted me!

Koko:Oh...but I want to have some alone time since I haven't seen you in a long time!

Y/N Prov:Sorry but maybe next time?

Koko:Okay fine!

Jihyo Prov:Hey!!!What did I miss out on Y/N~~~*says in sexy tone*

Y/N Prov:Well nothing hehe!

Jihyo Prov:Are you sure?And your friend looks mad?

Koko:I'm not mad...

Jihyo Prov:Well Y/N I was wondering if you want to go to a cafe together just me and you*says cutely*

Y/N Prov:Sure but I don't know if Koko would like to come?

Koko:No I'm okay!I will have to get going going actually hehe...

Y/N Prov:Okay!Im going to change in your dorm Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!

Y/N Prov:*walks to Jihyo's Dorm*Hmm what should I change into...hmm I got it!!!

I think this looks so cute!!!

Jihyo Prov:Oh hey Y/N we should get going!!!*pulls arm*

Y/N Prov:Woah Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!We are here!!!

Y/N Prov:This looks nice!

Jihyo Prov:Yes it dose!!!Go sit down all the way in the back cause I don't want anyone to know I'm with you!

Y/N Prov:Okay!

Jihyo Prov:Hmm I would love to order the special menu for the day!!!Okay!*walks to Y/N is table*So Y/N what is the problem with Koko?

Y/N Prov:What do you mean?

Jihyo Prov:Well when I go near you she looks at me all mad I don't know why?

Y/N Prov:Well I don't know cause she doesn't like me in that way!

Jihyo Prov:Are you sure?The way she looks at you tho and stop taking off your shirt when she is in front!!!

Y/N Prov:I'm sorry I just am too hot!!!

Jihyo Prov:But the way she looks at you!!!Im scared she's gonna take you away from me!!!*makes a cute angry face*

Y/N Prov:She won't take me away from you!!!I don't like her in that way I like you in that way~~~

Jihyo Prov:Hehe your really cute!

Y/N Prov:Nahhh your cuter you got everyone falling in love with you!

Jihyo Prov:Hehe but im happy your here with me!

Y/N Prov:I'm happy being with you too!!!I can't imagine life without you!

Jihyo Prov:Hehe!*holds on to Y/N is hand*blushes*

Y/N Prov:Oh the food is here!!!Yummy I haven't eaten since 8am hehe!

Jihyo Prov:Oh hehe!*starts eating*

Y/N Prov:*starts eating*

Jihyo Prov:You finished fast?

Y/N Prov:Hehe I told you I was hungry!Wait!There is people coming!!!*covers face cause of lights*

Interviewer:Hey Jihyo are you dating another girl???Where is Kang Daniel now???

Jihyo Prov:We should run!*holds Y/N is hand hard*Lets run to my car!Okay we are inside now!I knew we would get caught I hope this doesn't go on dispatch!

Y/N Prov:Yes I hope so!*grabs Jihyo is leg really hard*

Jihyo Prov:Ouch!Y/N your hurting me!

Y/N Prov:Oh really!What about this*puts hand in Jihyo is shirt and squeezes Jihyo is boobs*

Jihyo Prov:Ouch!That hurt so bad Y/N!Please stop hurting me!

Y/N Prov:I liked your face when you were worried!You looked so cute!*touches Jihyo is cheeks*

Jihyo Prov:Hehe that's cute of you!*blushes*

Y/N Prov:I wanna fuck you already!

Jihyo Prov:Hm maybe when we go to my dorm cause right now we can't I'm driving!

Y/N Prov:Cmon cutie~~~*puts head in shoulder*

Jihyo Prov:Okay we are almost there!!!And we are here!!!