Part 24 ;)

Sana:Okay Y/N it's 8:00 pm we should be going!!!

Y/N Prov:Okay!!!

Sana:Okay!Follow me!

Y/N Prov:*follows Sana into a random car*Hey Nayeon,Mina,and Chaeyoung!!!

Mina:Oh Sana your gonna take Y/N!!!

Sana:Yes I am!

Mina:Yay!!!Hi Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:Hi Mina!!!

Mina:Hey do you guys hear that Kang Daniel might propose to Jihyo?

Chaeyoung:No I haven't but have you heard I'll be getting married with Mina!

Mina:Oh really I though we were already my little tiger!

Chaeyoung:Hehe!

Y/N Prov:But I hope that isn't true!That Kang Daniel will propose to Jihyo!

Nayeon:I hope Y/N cause I ship you and Jihyo!

1 Hour later of driving

Y/N Prov:Hey Chaeyoung can I walk next to you?

Chaeyoung:Of course!

Y/N Prov:As I walk to the party I see in a corner some man pinning his girlfriend to the wall and eating her out in front of everyone!Hey Chaeyoung you see that man fucking his girlfriend in front of everyone!

Chaeyoung:Yeah!That woman looks like Jihyo hehe!But Jihyo said she will not be able to go?

Y/N Prov:I'm going to get a closer look!Is that Jihyo!?And Kang Daniel!?I swear!

Chaeyoung:I'm going to check closer!Yep that is them!!!

Y/N Prov:Oh my god!I swear!

Chaeyoung:Well just make her jealous or get her attention!

Y/N Prov:I think she is drunk tho?I can't with this!But I'm just gonna be getting some drinks!!!Hey ma'am can I get a drink?

Random Lady:Yeah sure!Here!

Y/N Prov:Okay!*drinks*I will just get more and more it's not like anything will happen plus Jihyo wouldnt care!*drinks a lot*Hm I'm going to dance!*dances*Man I'm having fun~~~

Jihyo Prov:Is that Y/N?Im going to say Hi!Hi Y/N!

Y/N Prov:What do you want bitch!Haha I'm just kidding but what do you want?

Jihyo Prov:Well I just came to say hi and you look sexy and your hair is beautiful!!!

Y/N Prov:Thanks but I don't even know you and how do you fucking know my name?

Jihyo Prov:Y/N stop playing!

Y/N Prov:Oh I forgot your that hottie I saw making out with a guy!*grabs ass*So what do you want to do Sweetie~~~

Jihyo Prov:Look I gotta go!

Y/N Prov:Okay!*drinks more*

Kang Daniel:Oh hey Y/N!Your here?

Y/N Prov:Um sorry but I'm a lesbian!So I don't wanna make out with you!

Kang Daniel:Oh i know you came to see Jihyo huh!

Y/N Prov:No!I didn't I came to have fun!

Kang Daniel:*slaps*Leave now!

Y/N Prov:No!Why won't you leave!

Kang Daniel:*pushes to the wall*leave now!

Y/N Prov:No!!!*punches*Leave!!!

Chaeyoung:Hey back off!

Jihyo Prov:Oh hey Chaeyoung can you back off!

Chaeyoung:Whats your problem Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Your near my boyfriend!

Chaeyoung:I thought you were dating Y/N???

Y/N Prov:Yeah!!!*grabs waist*Be mine~~~

Jihyo Prov:Ew no!I like Kang Daniel!

Y/N Prov:WOW!I will just go then!Hehe!Im going to get more drinks!Now Im going to dance with Sana now!Whats up Sana!

Sana:Hey!!!Lets dance!

Y/N Prov:Okay*starts dancing*I think I might leave early actually hehe!

Sana:Oh okay!

Y/N Prov:*calls Uber to pick up*Its here bye girls!!!Wow that was kinda fun I guess...I walk to my own dorm...it's very lonely!*sleeps at 2 am*

Next Day
Y/N Prov:I'm going to get Ready!Im going to wear this...

Y/N Prov:Okay I'm going to be watching some anime!Ooo Koko texted me Hey Koko!!!Oh Koko you want to come over?Okay!So now Koko will be coming over YAY!!!