Chapter 41

"Okay." I sighed. "The last day of this stupid bet. How bad will my suffering be today?"

"Well..." She smiled. "You're really gonna love this one. I figured we should just go ahead and end this off with something great."

I pursed my lips and furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm scared."

She laughed. "Are you hanging out with Billie today?"

I nodded.

"Wow. This is actually so amusing. You're outfit's already in there. Go change."

I went into the bathroom to see a black spaghetti strap crop-top, black cargo pants with several chains hanging from them, and a pair of Dr Martens 'jadon strap' platform leather boots.

"I'm leaving your house and never coming back. I'm so confused. This week has been all over the place. I'm not wearing a crop-top. What do I look like?"

"It's not a choice. You lost a bet."

"I don't careeee."

"What's wrong with it? It's cute." The door moved a little as I assumed she leaned on it.

"It is, but not on me."

"Too bad. Put it on." The sound of her footsteps grew distant as she walked away.

I changed into the outfit and look into the mirror. I didn't like this at all. Too much of my arms and stomach was showing. I'd just put my hoodie on when I left.

"How long does it take?" Astro asked.

I sighed. "Fuck you, Astro."

She knocked on the door. "Open it."

I unlocked the door and pulled it open, giving her an unamused glare. "I hope you're satisfied."

"I am. You look great. Let me take a picture."

"Absolutely not. I'm leaving and I'm never coming back."

"Whatever you say." She shrugged, a smirk tugging at her lips. "Bye."

I walked into the living room, looking for my hoodie. It was not on the couch where I left it. "Where's my hoodie?"

"I hid it."

"Whatever. I'll take one of Billie's." I smiled, opening the front door.

"Yeah. Good luck." She scoffed.

I shook my head as I walked out. She was so annoying. My phone dinged in my pocket as I grabbed my skateboard and held it against my stomach as I walked to Billie's house. I was never making a bet with Astro again. That was a terrible idea.

I dropped my skateboard in Billie's yard and knocked on the door. It didn't take long before the door swung open, and to my surprise, Billie was the one standing there. Usually, Maggie opened the door because Billie was a lazy brat.

"Oh, fuck," Billie mumbled, licking her lips before taking her bottom lip between her teeth as her eyes travel down my body.

I shifted my weight uncomfortably. "Can I borrow a hoodie?"