xxii. coppers and robbers

THERE WERE CERTAIN TIMES IN HIS LIFE, PARTICULARLY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS, when Olajide Olatunji could just sense that his friends were up to something

THERE WERE CERTAIN TIMES IN HIS LIFE, PARTICULARLY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS, when Olajide Olatunji could just sense that his friends were up to something. The onslaught of pranks had considerably lessened since he had made the decision to live with Simon exclusively rather than more of the Sidemen, but judging by the smirk his blonde friend was struggling to hide the second JJ walked inside of their apartment he knew that something was coming.

As far as he was aware, Simon hadn't been dragged into Calfreezy's prank war just yet. Although that didn't mean he wasn't aware of one unfolding, as the tall boy innocently sat in their living room alongside Talia.

"Alright," JJ sighed, dropping his gym bag and dragging a hand over his face, "what have you done?"

"I haven't done anything," he played off, making sure to emphasise that it wasn't him that was involved in whatever he would find once he opened his bedroom door.

"Man, I can't be arsed," he huffed as he reached for the door handle, Simon's snickering growing louder in the background. All he could do was hope that his furniture was still there and not sold, destroyed or coated in wrapping paper. As he began to peak inside, his eyebrows furrowed as at first glance there didn't seem to be much of anything different - until he clocked that there was someone laying across his bed.

"Surprise!" A familiar Geordie accent called out, coming from the voice box of a very naked WillNE who was sprawled across JJ's brand new bedsheets. At first reaction, the rapper simply froze in his step, in utter disbelief that the fellow YouTuber would be so bold as to do such a thing. And despite the disgust he felt at Will's bare body touching his bed, he couldn't stop the scream of laughter that erupted from his throat.

Talia and Simon revealed themselves from behind JJ, laughing along with him while simultaneously cringing in disgust. Will began to laugh too, the previous seductive look he had been giving JJ completely falling at their own amusement. The black haired boy pointed towards the camera that was carefully positioned in the corner of the bedroom and perfectly capturing everyone's reaction.

"Well," JJ spoke shortly before laughing once more, "I guess Will is on Harry's team!"

Calfreezy 1 - 2 Wroetoshaw

☽