Chapter 16 (Micheal)

It’s been about two weeks since Beyonce's ex, Jay, and I had a fight. I started out blaming her for everything, but I knew it really wasn’t her fault. I’ll be the first to admit that she’s been trying her best to be honest with me about everything. She told me about every time he called or sent her a text. As much as I couldn’t stand his conniving ass I understood him wanting to know about the baby because I felt the exact same way. Beyonce wasn’t buying it though. She felt like he was just trying to get close to her and using the baby as an excuse. Knowing his stalking ass, that was probably true. I could tell that he was used to having things go his way because he couldn’t seem to take no for an answer. He just popped up whenever he felt like doing so, and it was driving Beyonce crazy. I was trying my best not to stress her out, but he was doing the exact opposite. Beyonce was five months pregnant now, and I didn’t want to miss anything. I was there for every appointment ever since it was confirmed that she was pregnant. Even though we hadn’t officially agreed that we were back together, it felt like we were. She was even starting to spend nights at my house, and I hated it when she had to leave. The only thing that drove me crazy was her getting up at all times of the night to run to the bathroom. I really felt bad for her because she never got to sleep long before she had to go again. In just the short time that we were apart I’ve seen changes in her, and I like what I see, so far. She seemed to have matured since she found out that she was pregnant. I was proud of the woman she was becoming. With her clinical and graduation a little over two months away she had a lot on her plate. Not to mention she would be having the baby not long after that. My mama and my sisters were already planning her baby shower to be held two weeks after she graduated. By then she would be eight months. I told them I would foot the bill for anything they needed because I really wanted everything to be nice. Since it was a nice day outside I decided to ride my bike instead of taking one of my cars. I didn’t get to ride it that often so I jumped at the chance to do so. I wanted to hit up the mall early before Beyonce, and I went to the movies later on. As soon as I backed the bike out of my garage my phone started ringing to the tone that was set for my pops. As soon as I answered I regretted my decision to do so. He always had a way of changing my plans. “What's up pops?” I asked when I answered the phone. “Hey, I need you to do me a big favor. I’m tied up in a meeting, and I know I won’t make it on time,” he said in a hurry. “Alright, what's up?” “I need you to go to my house and get the papers for the building that Sheila just purchased from us. I’ve already made the copies and left them in my office. Just give her the folder with her name on it and everything is already in there,” he said. I was quiet on the other end because I really wanted to tell him no. Sheila was Kayla’s mother, and I really didn’t want to see her or her daughter. I hadn’t seen Kayla since I spent the night at the hotel with her all those weeks ago. She called me a few times, but she never got an answer. I really wanted to make things work with Beyonce, and there was no room for anyone else. “Did you hear what I said boy?” My pops asked after I didn’t reply. “ Yeah, I heard you. I’m on my way over there now,” I replied sounding unsure. I was going to get her folder and wait for her ass on the front porch. No need for the pleasantries, I wanted her to get her shit and be gone. My mama was spending the day with my grandmother, and I didn’t know where the hell my sisters were. This was one time I wish somebody was home, so I didn’t have to deal with this foolishness. I hated talking to Kayla’s mama just as much as I hated talking to Kayla. She was always telling me that I was the perfect man for her daughter, and I always had to stop myself from laughing. Kayla was cool when it came to sex, but that was as far as it would ever go with us. The first day I met her she gave me oral sex, and I’ve been turned off from anything, but sex from her ever since. I got excited when I pulled up to my parents’ house and saw my mama’s car parked out front. Then I remembered that my aunt picked her up, and I got pissed off all over again. I rolled my bike to the back of the house and entered through the back door. As soon as I got inside I headed straight to my father’s office in search of Ms. Sheila’s folder. Finding it wasn’t as easy as he made it seem, so I had to call him to ask him for more directions. Of course, he didn't answer. That would have been too perfect if he did. I opened his file cabinet at the same time the doorbell rang. That cancelled out my original plan to keep her outside. It would have been rude of me not to let her in no matter how much I didn’t want to. I did a slow jog from my father’s office in the back to go answer the door. Without asking who it was, I opened the door to find Kayla standing there. I was tempted to slam it right in her face, but the gentleman in me wouldn’t let me do it. “Where’s your mama?” I asked looking behind her. “She wasn’t feeling good, so she asked me to come over for her,” she replied. “ Well, stay right here, I’ll be right back with your papers,” I said as I attempted to walk away. “It’s hot out here. Can I at least sit in the living room?” She asked. I guess she would be since she’s wearing all that black in the middle of summer. “Yeah, come in,” I said against my better judgment. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV for her before I left out of the room. I went to search for the folder again, but still came up empty. I was calling my pops one more time and if he didn’t answer that was his ass. I was going to kick Kayla’s ass out and head to the mall like I planned to do. I had the phone on speaker while I looked through some more folders that were scattered on his desk. When the answering machine came on again, I hung up the phone as prepared to leave. “You need some help?” Kayla asked appearing in the doorway. I didn’t hear her approaching because the surround sound radio system that my pops installed in his office was on. Actually, he never turned it off. He said the old school music that he listened to helped him relax when he was in here. “ No, I don’t need any help and who the hell told you to come back here. You better be lucky my sisters aren’t here,” I said standing to my feet. “I'm not scared of your sisters, and I don’t know why you think I am,” she replied sassily. “Whatever. Tell your mama that I can’t find her papers, so she’s going to have to get with my daddy to get another copy.” “I told you that I could help you look,” she said walking over to me. “I don’t need any help. The shit is not in here,” I replied getting aggravated. “Why don’t you ever answer the phone when I call you?” She asked out of the blue. “Man I don’t want talk about that right now. It’s time for you to go.” “Just give me five minutes of your time,” she begged as she closed the door and walked over to me. I was about to go off until she started massaging the bulge that sat between my legs. “Five minutes and I promise I’ll leave ,” she said while licking her thick overly glossed lips. She didn’t even give me a chance to respond before she dropped to her knees and started undoing my pants. Once she got them down to my ankles. She started massaging my erection with both of her tiny hands while she looked directly into my eyes. “Don’t pull out, I’m swallowing everything,” she said just before she took my entire length to the back of her throat.