"Parthjaya"

This is my first Epistle to you. You may have envisaged this to be swarmed in love poems and hymns of your beauty but, I am extremely apologetic if I fail you in your expectations from this dull parchment ahead. This is what I have always bestowed you. You have all the reasons to stay chagrined at me and I accept it with all my heart as it is so justifiable.

I have never been fortunate to provide you love and exhilaration that a soul like you deserve. You loved me from the start and yet all these years you kept your feelings as whelve. I curse myself for not realizing the agape that has been beatitude to my abstract. I have disappointed you at every step. Initially I was oblivious of your feelings and when I realized I left you alone in ordeal. Apologizing, is a miniscule I can ask for but I want you to listen to me. I am still in questions that only you can answer.

Everyone misses you a lot. And- the moon still calls upon me from the past four days, again, as I know now that you must have been sharing your secrets with him in solitary.

You must be wondering about us, but everything is in pink health between them. Panchali though reluctant at first, accepted Subhadra with her heart and embrace. Afterall she is Madhav's sister and knows the ways. She had disguised herself and approached to Yagyaseni that, she is a 'milkmaid from Dwarka who wants to rule her heart' and Panchali being the tender hearted she is, accepted her as a sister.

But, the nucleus of my letter is what I learnt after my arrival here. It is now extremely out of the ordinary that I am at a famine of words to elucidate it further. It is a selecouth, latibule or even trouvaille for me, for us. Come back soon. I love you! There are so many serendipitous accounts that you need to solve for me, for us. From Mata, Panchali, Bhrata Bheem and Subhadra too, I am at vorfreude!

Enough of your stay with Krishna​. You decided to stay back at Dwarka and I didn't question it then as such at last, Madhav is the only person one can find solace in. Basking in his ataraxia. I am sending some white lotuses for you with the letter. I hope you like them. White is my favorite hue and red is yours, but somehow white has become your best loved color too. You look beautiful in white. I will wait for you to return for my encomium shall pierce your soul when I will just look into your brown eyes. Please come back soon my Parthjaya. Jaya means victory and you've surely attained victory over Parth.

Can I address you with this name, Parthjaya?

Yours,
Arjun