Introduction

To all my previous readers and my new ones,

Yes. I decided to rewrite this story. Though it was going well I wasn't sure what direction to go from where I left off so I figured that starting with a blank canvas was the way to go. Before I knew it I had deleted everything.

It feels refreshing and allows me to build more on what I created to make it a more enjoyable read for you, though this will get pretty angsty I promise I'll slide in the comedic relief.

I will go over the personal struggles that each of our ninjas have. Exploring the possibilities as I write!

This is an AU. To those who don't know it means Alternate Universe. In this Fanfiction, I'm unsure if our ninja are ninja or average kids. But I guess we'll see.

Edit: they are not ninja in this fanfic

I was inspired by books that Fanfiction writers made about our favourite characters' struggles. I love writing about overcoming those barriers and becoming the person they want to be.

Which is how I came up with this gloriously weird piece of work!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it!

I present you with the grand opening of Fractured! I shall launch you into my world of little yellow plastic people and over dramatics! As well as pummel my words of wisdom in your face as I guide you through Master Wu's School For Self-Discovery!

LuckyBugBooks 🐞

Credit
Thank you Paintfairy for the amazing cover!!!