06

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling," Leo tells him. "It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All you hear is a cock-a-doodle-crunch." He smiles as the other laughs, and Adam shrugs.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam says, kissing his muscles.

Chase rolls his eyes. "Hey, when you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this."

"Better back up, you're in the splatter zone," Bree warns the two. Harley and Bree backed up, but Leo didn't because he was the ref. Chase rolls his eyes at his girlfriend and sister.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap outs." Leo says, looking at Chase the entire time. "I'm looking at you, Chase." Chase looks offended.

"Can we just do this?" Chase asks.

"Okay. One, two, three, GO!" Leo says, backing up.

Harley laughs as her boyfriend licks his hand. Adam looks disgusted, and Chase won.

"Ew! No fair, he licked his hand!" Adam complains. He wipes his hand on Bree who looks disgusted.

"Ha! Clever beats strong any day!" Chase gloats, kissing his girlfriend on her head.

"Chase wins!" Leo yells, grabbing the hand Chase licked. "Wait, which hand did you lick?"

"That one." Chase answers. Leo went to the other side, rubbing his hand on the back of Chase's shirt, and grabs his other hand. "Chase wins!"

In the corner of her eye, Harley sees Marcus walk down the stairs and over to them.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus asks.

"Ooh, bundle up everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying." Leo says, and Marcus gives a confused look while Harley lets out a quiet giggle.

"Oof. Am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asks.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen." Marcus says.

"Is it as sick as you make me? Because that would be pretty sick." Leo says.

"We'd love to hang out today!" Chase says, pushing Leo aside.

"Chase is too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him. You're a lunatic, and we're leaving." Leo ushers them out the door, yanking Harley to stay. When they left, the two turn to Marcus.

"Nice try. See you later, Captain Eyebrow." Leo tells him as they turn to leave.

The doors swing shut in front of them. Leo tries to push them open, but Harley crosses her arms, knowing it wouldn't work. She turns to Marcus who wouldn't meet her eye.

Leo turns to Marcus. "How did you..."

"Chase isn't the only one who can move things with his mind," Marcus replies.

"Help! Somebody! We're trapped! Principal Perry!" Leo shouts.

"Leo, you know she's at the Buffalo Barn," Harley says, rubbing her arms as she didn't like what was happening at the moment.

"Looks like it's just us." Marcus walks closer to the two. "Man, it's fun to mess with you when you can't tell anyone I'm bionic." He looks at Harley. "And you can't say anything without exposing yourself."

"Yeah, it's a real party over here, too!" Leo tells him sarcastically. "I should just turn you in." He starts to walk away, but Marcus went over to him.

"Go ahead." He wraps his arm around Leo. "Then I'll just expose Adam, Bree, Chase, and Harley as bionics, and the government will swoop in and take the ones you care about."