12

The four bionic teens were talking when Leo poked his head out of the gym door.

"Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in front of the school in your birthday suit?" Leo asks and they turn to him. "Well it's happening to me." He comes out in a towel and the students around chuckle. "Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower."

Adam steps forward. "Well, you know, when I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself, 'Where's the last place you saw it?'."

"On my body," Leo says sarcastically.

"And you checked there?" Adam asks.

"That is so mean. Who would do that to you?" Bree asks.

"There's only one person I can think of," Harley says, and Trent comes out in Leo's clothes. "And there he is."

"A-YO!" Trent yells.

"Trent? You took my clothes?" Leo asks.

"Well, yeah! How else am I supposed to play Attack of the Giant Trent?" He asks, then starts to march around. "Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of a wimpy one!"

He hops over to Leo, sniffing him. "Get it? It's you!" He whispers. He stretches his arms and Leo's clothes made a ripping around. "Oh, clean up in aisle two! Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy clothes at the not big and not tall store." Trent laughs, high-fiving someone and they ran out.

"Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?" Leo questions.

"Well, I outsmart him. I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he's gonna take a --"

"Bathroom break!" Trent yells and runs out.

"Right on time," Chase says proudly.

"I'm sick of this," Leo says. "I'm gonna go offer Trent a choice: stop picking on me or suffer the consequences." He walks into the gym. Suddenly, Leo's scream was heard and Trent comes out, swinging the towel in the air.

"Camera phone on, people, we got a runner!" Students started to run into the gym.

***

Leo walks out of Perry's office in one of her suits, and Harley had to cover her mouth with her hand to not laugh.

"The lost and found didn't have anything, so Principal Perry loaned me her emergency pantsuit," Leo tells them, and he did not look happy about it.

Harley walks over to Leo and pinches his cheeks. "You look so tiny." He slaps her hands away, glaring at her.

"Jackethead," Trent calls out to Leo before he pulls the very loose clothes over Leo's head as he walked past the group. Leo pulls the jacket down, and Adam started to look upset.

"Okay, that's it. It's time Trent and I had a talk." Adam says. "Now he's disrespecting my brother and casual business attire!"

"Looking good, Dooley!" Perry tells Leo once she came out of her office. "Sorry about the crumbs in the pockets, I'm a girl who likes her crackers." She walks to the center of the hallway. "Attention dandruff donkeys! Tomorrow's the homecoming dance, and if you don't have a date now, keep asking! I love watching rejection!"

"How many dances have you been to?" Bree asks the Principal.

"We're not going there, stick pop!" Perry snaps. "Tomorrow's also the 100th anniversary of the demise of Jasper the Janitor! Flo, Brandy, a little mood lighting." The lights go out and a flashlight was held to Perry's face "It was a dark, gloomy night at Mission Creek High when a group of kids decided to prank Jasper."