07

Chase and Harley walk downstairs after their nap together, and they saw Davenport standing beside a sheet covering something.

"Guys, check this out." He says, gaining the attention of the five teens. "I picked this up at an auction today and it only cost me a million dollars."

"For a sheet?" Adam asks. "I better start saving up if I want to be a ghost for Halloween."

"It's a painting, Adam. But a very famous artist named Von Shtopp." Davenport pulls off the sheet, revealing a hideous painting.

"Hmm, I wish I could have been there to Von Shtopp you from buying it," Leo says, and Harley gives him a high-five.

"What is it?" Adam asks.

"It's abstract art, Adam. It's whatever you think it is." Davenport tells him.

"I think it's a crying woman," Bree says.

"I think it's a storm at sea," Chase says.

"I think someone just blew a million dollars." Harley and Leo say.

Davenport sighs before his phone rang. "That's me, Davenport Industries." He pauses. "Oh, boy. All right." He hangs up. "Looks like I gotta put a fire out of work." 

"What happened?" Chase asks.

"Betty from accounting got her head stuck in the posatron collider again," Davenport explains. "Yeah, that's gonna be messy. Can you guys put that in my art vault for me?" 

"You have an art vault?" Leo asks.

"When will you guys learn? I have everything." Davenport says. "Whatever you do, just don't touch the Davenportraits." Then, he leaves.

"What's a Davenportrait?" Leo questions.

"I can only imagine and you don't want to know," Harley tells him.

***

In the room, there were about a dozen famous paintings, but it was replaced with Davenport's face.

"Am I screaming out loud or just inside my head?" Leo says, looking like the scream from the painting.

"Inside your head."

"I'm just gonna say it; Davenport is one weird dude," Chase says.

"You just now realized it?" Harley asks, raising an eyebrow in his direction.

Adam walks over and puts the painting on the stand. "And voila! The Von Shto-ah." Adam turns to sneeze, but the other direction him the other way. He sneezed and put a hole through the painting, and all of their eyes widen.

"Adam. What did you do?" Chase asks in a panic.

Adam blinks. "I don't know. I think that sneeze accidentally triggered my heat vision." 

"Big D is going to freak!" Leo exclaims.

"Let's not panic." Chase tries to calm them down. "This hole is barely noticeable."

Just as the word left his mouth, Adam sneezed again, making the hole bigger.

"Adam!" Harley exclaims.

"That however is incredibly noticeable!" Chase says.

"Adam, if you're going to destroy the painting, DO IT TO THOSE!" Leo motions to the Davenportraits.

"Adam, I can't believe you just destroyed Mr. Davenport's million-dollar painting!"

"Mr. Davenport's gonna kill us when he sees what happened!" Bree freaks.