Safety

Omniscient

Trina grips her mother's hand as the gynecologist examines everything below the belt. Her mother wanted Trina to make sure the hospital didn't do anything wrong to obstruct a healthy and safe pregnancy.

When you see a threat of your daughter and grandchild, one will become worried and make sure everyone is safe in the process.

Meanwhile, Maxwell is with his older sister looking around for maternity clothes, along with safety devices. The threats did not stop, but only became worse. It does appear that the police are unaware of how to keep this dangerous girl away from Trina and Maxwell's growing family.

Maxwell and his temper got the best of him, causing him to damage his own hand. A few weeks of keeping his hand wrapped should do the trick.

Mario, the mysterious helper who's entered in their life has had no issue coming to check on the parents to be. Although he seems too helpful at times, the parents do appreciate everything he does. In some cases they wonder if he has a family of his own to help occupy him. Mario stays with Trina while Maxwell works or simply goes to the store.

Maxwell and Trina were lucky enough to find high enough paying jobs on the minimum wage spectrum. Trina at Target, earning 11.70 an hour, while Max is at Cotsco, bringing home 14 dollars an hour.

Who would've thought so much progress would have and have not been made in the span of a month and a half.

Trina's belly is growing at a rapid pace, almost alarming her. The surreal nature of the situation never fully leaves her mind. However, she is completely in awe of her belly. Standing at 3 months and 21 days her gynecologist is stunned at the growth of the baby as well.

Mariah, Trina's mom, has no worries. She has confirmed that Trina was a fast developer as well, therefore there shouldn't be panicking or stress.

On the other hand, Max hasn't stopped stressing. Making sure Trina is safe and happy. He forgets about his own health and needs. All until Trina or his mother forces him to relax and calm his nerves.

Maxwell

My sister looks around the diaper aisle again staring at me. "We don't need diapers yet Keisha" she ignores me putting some in the cart. Why look for my opinion if you're going to ignore it in the first place? I ask myself this almost everyday regarding her and my mom. I appreciate the support but then again this is also my child, meaning I want to make my own decisions.

Keisha rushes me to the toys and teething toys. The baby isn't even halfway here yet, why are we being so extreme? She has gradual stages before she even gets to teething. "Stop making the face little boy, I'm helping prep for my niece or nephew" nobody is listening to us say it's a girl. But whatever they say.

I nod semi listening. I want to see Trina, I'm sleepy and want her warmth near me. "Max! I said are you two having a baby shower" I nod thinking of the decorations she wants. "We want it to be smaller though, maybe just our siblings and parents, then Mario" Keisha looks at me shaking her head no. What's there to say no about?

She looks around at bibs and socks then turns to me. "Invite more people, they'll feel guilty and get the stuff on your registry, even if they don't come, that's how you guys can get more without spending more" I nod thanking her for her help. I don't know if Trina will want to extend invites to more people though, but perhaps she will. I'll have to see. "Max how many hours you been working a week?" I stare at her and shrug.

Keisha puts her hand on her hip shaking her head. "It depends Keisha, sometimes 42 sometimes 56" why am I being questioned so hard. I wasn't even sure she cared. She nods looking satisfied. "Do you want to get something else? We're about to leave" I shake my head heading to the check out.