𝙊𝙉𝙀. 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙈𝘼 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙋

𝐂𝐇. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 !

❝ 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒔,𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚
𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 ❞

CAMPING. the group that sat around the white fould up lunch table didnt expect that in three days time they would be camping. the girls of the group sat opposite the boys knowing very well they didnt like them either but didnt bother confronting them about it for the sake of jaimee and harry who had forced the two groups together.

"i get it's the biggest party of the decade but mid terms come first" kenny yelled into her phone before slamming it down onto the table snapping the group out of their thoughts.

"rebecca alderson planning her yearly mid term party again?" jaimee questioned leaning into harry's side more as he caressed her hair. rebecca alderson was the rich girl in college and held a massive mid term party every year all said to be better than the last.

kenny nodded leaning onto her hand thoughtful, "yeah, i never understand why she has to plan like five months ahead, i'm all for parties, just not rebecca's parties. she should never host them shes a total buzz kill".

silence fell over the group making julia shift uncomfortably and begin tapping the table softly until jaimee started talking again, "me and harry finish in ten minutes, we were gonna visit my grandmother if anyone is free to come the offer is open" she told them only to get replies of 'i have another class' or 'i have plans'. jaimee nodded understanding it was the last day beginning to mess around with her ring covered fingers.

"hey jj, i finish in half an hour so i'll come with if you dont mind waiting" autumn told the other girl who now had a smile spreading across her face. "yeah i'm in the same class as autumn i'll come too" louis announced slightly exited but then noticing ophelia and julia try to hold back giggles at the oldest boys eagerness to spend time with autumn.

"thanks fall, lou" harry told told them for jaimee who glanced between kenny and niall who, to her surprise, kept making short eye contact.

jaimee's grandmother loved the whole group, so she always requested that as many of them came to visit whenever. she used to get upset when only harry came with her granddaughter as she believed it were because they didnt want to spend time with her.

the bell sounded over the group's voices suggesting they should start heading to their classes.

jaimee's grandmother laughed at a story louis told her quietly on the mint green couch that sat against the white wall opposite the one where autumn wrote in her new brightly coloured summer journal while harry and jaimee sat looking at old photos from ariel's childhood.

one caught autumn's attention out of the coner of her eye causing her to close her book resting the pen within the spine.

"ariel where's this?" she asked moving a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, a small action that didnt ho unnoticed by louis who smiled slightly at it.

grandmother ariel placed her half moon glasses on the bridge of her nose taking the polaroid from autumn  dontuing clicked in her head knowing exactly what was going on in the photo.

"leo wait before we go please get a photo with me so i can always remember this summer" a young ariel called, her now packed rucksack on her back hoping to get a goodbye from her 'summer love'.

almost tripping over a tree trunk in the process of enveloping him in a hug.

"i'll miss you ariel, but if we are ment to be then we will find eachother again. i promise" leo told the girl he had gotten to know every inch of over the course of six weeks, "now give me one last kiss okay?"

the blonde girl smiled pressing a kiss on the older man's cheek finally snapping a photo.

the group glanced around at eachother as the elderly woman smiled down at the photos many moons ago from when she were their age.

she blinked away a stray tear before glancing up at the four young adults, "does any of your group have summer plans?".

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
hi !   this chapter
was sort of a pro-
logue at the same
time as a first chapter
so the chapters will
get longer.

750