𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙔

𝐂𝐇. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 !

❝ 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ❞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ❞

THE GIRLS, AND LOUIS, WATCHED AS THE BOYS ATTEMPTED TO PUT UP TENTS. louis was never one for helping out so he decided to sit back and watch the rest struggle with the girls who were sharing clothes.

"this would be so much easier if you guys could get off your arses and help" zayn groaned throwing a stick at louis who simply rolled his eyes throwing it back at the boy before replying.

"you dont force girls to work zay zay" louis told him looking at his freshly painted nails which kenny had done on the bus.

kenny glanced towards the boys who were now strapping the tents into the ground, "hey quit slacking, work hard party hard people!".

they all continued doing their thing as louis now helped they boys with the fire while the girls watched them struggle, sharing laughs about how weak they were [more admiring them though].

"ahh" niall screamed dropping his side of the log as butterfly landed on his nose leaving louis with the heavy log, his small self not being able to hold it as everyone stifled laughter at his struggles.

"awe yeah thanks lads, thanks" he told them all letting go of the piece of wood huffing, taking a seat next to harry who have him a stiff shoulder shove.

louis mood only got worse as he watched everyone attempt to keep the wood together resulting to him snapping at them all once again bringing out his sassines, "forget what they taught you in scouts and brownies were doing this the tommo way".

autumn glanced at him wiping some dirt from her shorts, "i highly doubt that the tommo way works sorry lou". they all jump slightly as louis pushed the wood over, non of them exactly sure where his sudden anger came from.

liam helped julia to her feet looking around at everyones confused faces due to louis outburst, still nor removing his hand from the small of her back beginning to tap it slightly only for her to slap his hand away from her.

"so are we just going to burn it like that" niall's thick irish accent bringing people back to reality, a few laughs escaping past their lips.

louis's mood grew better as the night grew old, he had a rather long talking to by niall and harry about his behaviour causing him to think about how he treated the others.

they now all sat around the fire deciding on who shared tents with who while the yellow glow casted over their faces, warmth filling their bodies as the huddled together.

"obviously the parents are going to bunk together" zayn told the gesturing towards harry and jaimee who where sharing a canister of camomile tea.

harry gulped before glancing around at everyone, "but who will go with niall?".

"i will" liam spoke up making jaimee quirk a brow believing he was going to force julia to share with him.

"so that means me and louis are together and jules and kenny are together" zayn confirmed as autumn and ophilia made it pretty clear they didnt wat to share with anyone besides themselves.

"right i understand boys with boys and girls with girls but i thought liam was going to-" before jaimee could finish harry forced his spare hand over the girls mouth shuting her up before she could build unnecessary tension.

"dont make it akward between them jj" he whispered making her clutch the canister closer keeping her warm in the chilly summer air as everyone eyed the two curiously.

everyone fell into a silence all to be heard was julia singing softly along to the faint hum of old music coming from the bus. the once blissful air turned irritating against their skin as the fire crackled dancing around in the breeze. the deep green leaves russeled against eachother as the moon shone down between leaving patterns in the grass floor.

"well i'm off to bed, this wee fire starting to get a little bit too hot" niall told them breaking the silence leaning out of his red deck chair as people sent him good nights.

one bye everyone started going to their tents as the night turned to morning.

kenny, jaimee and julia were the only people sat around the dying fire talking of upcoming plans in their next years of college.

"when i get a boyfriend should i treat his exes 'the tommo way'" kenny laughed returning back to louis outburst.

"ken! you know that isnt how we are" julia reminded her holding her hand over her mouth acting shocked.

"yeah ken, treat people with kindness jeez" jaimee told her tugging the sleeves of harry's hockey jersey as a stong gust of wind hit them.

after a while their laughter died out along with the campfire.

"excuse me sir we already claimed this spot" ariel told a tall blonde man who stood with a group of boys.

hee turned to face the girl is facial expression softening at the sight of the girl, "sorry darling, i guess we can share the grounds".

his accent was strong, it captivated her.

maybe her summer wouldn't be that bad.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
the line, 'just let me
know i'll be in the
floor, in the floor,
hoping you'll come
around' from mmith
just gets me :/

855