𝙏𝙀𝙉. 𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙔 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙎

𝐂𝐇. 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐬 !

❝ 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 ❞

𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 ❞

"WHAT THE HELL STYLES YOUR CHEATING ON JJ!" kenny followed julia pushing the youngest boy slightly.

"what the hell give you the idea harry's cheating jules, harry adores jaimee so-" liam tried to say only for julia to shake her head at her boyfriend.

zayn, ophelia and niall watched in silence, ophelia continued painting niall's nails but with a light purple while zayn messed with her curls again. autumn and louis poked their heads out of their tent wanting to see if jaimee had came back, now sending eachother guilty glances.

louis pulled his shirt on before going to stand between harry and julia, "i don't mean to intrude on your argument," he turned to face harry before telling him, "but haz hit me"

"wha-"

"hit me, i'm the reason jaimee thinks that" with louis words julia hit him instead.

making zayn whisper to niall and ophelia, "punched twice in one day by a couple of girls? damn tommo is getting weak".

"why the heck would you do that? you absolute idiot!" autumn yelled at her louis, coming out from the tent moving next kenny and julia. louis tried to talk only for her to cut him off, "shut up and let me talk, that girl truly needs harry in her life and you told her that the only man she has genuinely really liked and gotten is cheating on her really damn low lou".

"i feel really bad for jj" julia spoke as her and liam layed together as it began to rain.

"yeah" liam spoke leaning his head into the crook of her neck, "do you think he did, you know, cheat on her?"

julia leaned up onto her elbow staring down at liam a confused look crossing her face, "are you stupid payno? harry loves jaimee he just doesnt admit it enough, he would never cheat on her you idiot"

"jules it was just a question" liam told her putting his arms up in defence.

she mumbled a i know before leaning down to press a kiss on his lips.

ophelia and zayn swayed in one another arms as rain fell around them humming so old tune together as they did so.

"hey z?" ophelia spoke moving head off his chest looking up as him moving a stand of hair which stuck to his forehead. he hummed in response watching as she did so, "promise we will be the couple who never has drama in the group?"

he let out a laugh pressing a kiss on her forehead, "i promise angel".

"i wanna feed harry to a haroldina" kenny muttered as she aggressively cut her food making niall take the knife from her.

"ken, calm down" he laughed slightly she she hit him on the back of the head.

"i cant calm down you idiot, styles is fucking cheater! and he cheated on jj, of all girls, he cheated on the nicest girl in the world. i am gonna kill him if no one else will shes my best friend ni" she rambled taking knife back cutting her food some more.

autumn layed facing her back away from louis slightly angry at him for what he had done to their parents relationship.

louis tried to gain her back as her caressed her blonde hair only for her to keep telling him to stop.

"i didn't mean to tell her that" he whispered to her making her face him.

"then why did you" she whispered back, swatting his hand away when he reached for her.

he stayed silent rethinking the argument, he then told her exactly what he had said "i brought up sienna".

autumn paused once again opening her mouth in shock, "you absolute dickhead tommo, you know she always thinks sienna is going to steal harry from her because sienna has some weird obsession with him and you told her-"

"i didnt actually tell her harry slept with her-"

"then what did you tell her?"

louis paused finally looking fall in the eyes, "i told her if shes going to be a bitch, harry will leave her sienna".

"jules? why am i not good enough for anyone" jaimee asked pulling the sleeves of her hockey jersey over her hands when she heard footsteps behind her.

"of course you are jj" a voice, not owned by julia, came from behind her.

she turned seeing harry, "leave me alone harry".

she turned back to look over the lake as he sat next to her in silence, it wasnt comfortable nor was it unsettling.

"did you cheat on me?" the girl whispered turning to face the younger boy noticing his green eyes already on her.

"darling i would never" he told her honestly reaching for her face, moving his thumb over her cheek as some sort of comfort.

"how can i be so sure?" she asked her eyes flickering to his own chewing the inside of her cheek nervously.

he glanced out at the water before looking back at his girlfriend, "because i love you"

"really?" he nodded as his reply as she spoke again,

"well i love you too"

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
  🥺
👉👈

900