𝙎𝙄𝙓. 𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙎

𝐂𝐇. 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 !

❝ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒚 ❞

𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒚 ❞

EVERYONE WALKED IN THEIR NEWLY BUILT FRIENDSHIPS. jaimee and harry walking behind them making sure non of them did any wrong.

the smell of wet grass and pine trees filled their noses are the made their way up to the old oak tree, ariel told them it was a good spot for a picnic. their large plad picnic blankets were placed together in a triangular shape infrount of the large tree, it were probably one of the oldest any of them had seen, maybe even the oldest.

each couple sat in different space on the blanket each in their own world. harry and jaime watched them all, proud of them.

they watched as louis smiled into autumn's shoulder while they looked through her old journals pointing out different memories from when the group first joined in the end of secondary school.

they watched as ophelia and zayn admired the mountain view leaning into eachother, zayns head against hers. whispering to eachother, "hey z can we just go on a walk and make out by some stream?"

they also watched as julia and liam swayed in eachothers arms as they sang softly together.

they watched as niall and kenny played with a ladybird that were on nialls finger laughing quietly.

"which ones your favourite?" harry whispered to jaimee who turned to him her mouth agape.

"are you seriously making me choose my favourite child?" she replied slightly offended holding a hand over her hears, "cause its definitely louis".

harry looked at her blankly trying to reply exept she spoke first, "chill har i'm joking".

he let out a fake chuckle wrapping his arms around the older girls shoulder shaking his head before pressing a kiss on her temple, "sure jj whatever you say".

they had now all been their a while and autumn had been observing the area, only one thing managed to catch her eye.

"guys do you see that" she asked pointing to an engravings in the wood.

they all turned, niall spilling a bit of beer down his chin just for kenny to wipe it.

"is that-" zayn started,

"ariel and sam?" liam finished making  jaimee look closer.

"oh my goodness, it is" she whispered turn to everyone, "it's my grandmother's summer love"

ariel laughed throwing her head back as sam spit his juice out laughing also.

he pulled out a cutting knife directing it towards the old tree they were seated by, "should we?"

she nodded a reply watching him engraving a simple heart before passing her the knife, she gladly took it putting an ari+sam in the middle.

"perfect" he told her pressing a kiss on her shoulder blade.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
this was short but
does it matter? i
watched obx while
writing so it's fine.

500