𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙄𝙉𝘼

𝐂𝐇. 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚 !

*𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒔,𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆*

𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆*

A WHILE AFTER THEY ALL MADE UP THE RAIN STOPPED. this somehow made the grass and mud dry over night and they were all now sat in small groups around the fire the next night.

kenny, louis and jaimee were speaking quietly. while niall, autumn and ophelia sang together, niall playing guitar. zayn, julia and liam were cooking some food over the fire.

harry made his way out of a bush leaning against a tree watching the three groups a smile on his face, noticing jaimee raising her head to look at him. he sent her a dimpled smile, her returning one.

he looked down once she turned to face louis, and he did he continued to smile. however it was soon wiped away, "holy shit".

his curses caught everyones attention, "jj its haroldina"

jaimee soon got up picking up the spider as the rest gushed over the return of her pet, well besides zayn and ophelia.

"z i thought you killed it?" she whispered to him making him face her slightly.

"i did, it's still on the bottom of my shoe" he told her moving to put his shoe infrount of her face causing her to push him onto his side letting out a laugh.

"get you foot of of my face malik" she responded as jaimee brought the spider over to them showing them it making ophelia happy that the family pet was back.

as jaimee moved away ophelia asked, "are you gonna tell her?"

this made zayn shake his head noticing how happy the older girl was, "you can never upset your mother angel, you should know that"

"but harry's our mummy and jaimee's our da-" zayn covered her mouth resulting in her biting his finger making him curse at her.

"you bitch"

"correction, your bitch"

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
short chapter but
people wanted her
to come back so..

333