𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀. 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝐂𝐇. 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 !

❝ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❞

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❞

NO ONE COULD EXPLAIN WHY THEY FELT TENSION WAS BREWING. maybe it were because louis mood once again was shit or maybe it were that jaimee's feelings were going haywire but here they were, fighting over absoloutly nothing.

"autumn, harry you not gonna stop them" kenny asked noticing they sat together watching their lovers.

"no, jj's got this" harry whispered his eyes glissened slightly as he watched her making the two girls glance at eachother.

"harry?" autumn asks making him look at them, nodding, "you realise you are talking about jj?"

"jaimee claire harrison, aka the nicest person to live on this planet" kenny continued making harry shrug.

the three jumped as the blonde girl they once spoke about punched louis straight in the nose making him stumble backwards mumbling a 'what the fuck'.

"yes jj!" kenny and harry cheered making autumn open her mouth slightly.

"are you really taking her side after she hit louis?" she spoke disappointed in the two who nodded.

this then caused the three to argue themselves julia and liam sat with zayn, ophelia and niall who watched them.

"we bet fifty quid on jarry featuring kenny" julia spoke for her and liam who shifted slightly as she leaned over him to speak.

"that leaves us with loumn" zayn spoke leaning over ophelia.

"can i just say they make up and shag?" niall spoke from inbetween both couples making them laugh.

"i'm with niall, it may happen soon seeing the way how protective tommo is of fall" kenny told them sitting between his legs as liam nor ophelia seemed to be moving over, niall pressed a soft kiss in her hair surprising her.

they all snapped their attention to jaimee as she yelled, "what the fuck"

her language shocked everyone, jaimee never swore.

"jj darling-" harry tried to reach for her only for the girl to back away shaking her head.

"dont touch me" she whispered before walking off harry attempting to follower her only for julia tell him she would.

liam held her back before asking, "are you sure?"  she responded with a nod following after the girl she had known for years now.

harry moved next to liam bringing his knees up to his chest resting his head on liams shoulder,

"this camping trip is cursed".

zayn, ophelia, kenny and niall were sat against the bus planning a double date for once they get home.

zayn was messing with ophelia's curls wrapping them around his finger glancing at niall as he spoke about his parents diner back in ireland while kenny painted niall's nails as he watched, still speaking.

they all turned as they heard julia came storming up to harry who was being comforted by liam who was glaring at autumn and louis who was at the opposite side of the fire.

kenny knocked the bottle of pail blue paint over as the moved over to the girl who seemed to be rather angry.

"wheres styles" she asked kenny who stepped back from the girl.

kenny moved back slightly directing towards liam making julia stomp up to harry slapping him across the face,

"your cheating on her!"

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
this was a slow
update sorry i
was focusing on
my draft books.

600