𝙏𝙒𝙊. 𝘾𝙊𝙒𝙎

𝐂𝐇. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐬 !

❝ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ❞

𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ❞

THE GROUP SANG LOUDLY. they sang loudly together as they drove down the long muddy country road in zayn's family mini bus.

ophelia and autumn however sat at the back of the bus by themselves. autumn once again writing in her summer journal while ophelia sat watching passing fields, she didnt exactly want to come on this trip because of the amount of them they were.

"hey angel, oh and fall" a voice came from infrount of them making both of the girl turn to face zayn who now had harry's bandanna wrapped loosely around his neck.

"i though you were driving?" autumn asked glancing as ophelia who had her camera on her lap as she looked through photos, not exactly bothered by zayn's presence.

"oh yeah, i let louis take over for the rest of the drive to this dogey camp place" he told her griping onto the back of the seet as they went over a bump.

autumn slammed her book shut, mouth open slightly not believing that he had let some as irresponsible as louis drive, "are you stupid, hes going to bloody kill us".

with that she stormed off to chuck louis out of the window.

"so" zayn trailed off slumping in the seet next to ophelia, "how are you?"

"really? how are you? your so damn basic malik" she mumbled glancing back out of the window, the two remains like this for the test of the trip, attempting to ignore eachother yet still stealing glancing at one another from the corner of their eyes.

after a while the group had attempted to die down, well besides kenny and julia who were still singing really loudly in their own world to girls on film. niall and liam watched the two whispering things they noticed about them over the couple of years they had been forced together. autumn was ranting to louis about how he should let someone else drive because he was 'extremely irresponsible' however louis ignored her simply watching where he drove. harry watched jaimee as she hugged her pillow attempting to get comfortable as harry made a bet with julia and liam that he wouldn't hug or hold hands with her all day.

they all jumped slightly as they came to a sudden stop in the middle of the road.

"see i told you irre-" autumn paused gazing out onto the road surprised at the sight before her.

everyone began to gravitate towards the front of the bus all shocked, well besides jaimee who got rather excited at the sight.

"oh my god" kenny breathed, "is that a real life cow?".

"i've never seen a real life cow before" autumn told them as kenny nodded in agreement.

"you guys really didnt live in the countryside did you" jaime replied not even surprised at the fact they had never seen a cow in the flesh.

"well come on, let's get it off the fucking road" julia told them now halfway through the door.

the boys sat on the roof of the bus watching as the five girls, who had never had experience, attempt to lead the wild animal of the road.

"c'mere here boy" julia called for it patting her exposed thighs trying to get it moving, "oh for fuck sake with get off the bloody road"

"jules that's nothing going to- holy shit it worked" kenny's eyes widened as the cow started following her back onto the side of the road, "okay now run".

the boys jumped of the top of bus as the girls ran inside the cow stared at them all blankly as if they were idiots.

everyone sat down in different seats as zayn sped off continuing down the country road which now started to get covered by trees.

louis layed across the back oth the bus attempting to get a couple minutes of sleep in while kenny had now been forced next to niall, much to her disagreement, while liam and julia watched jaimee and harry curiously hoping to win the bet. autumn was now sat at the front with ophelia both listening to the faint hum of music that played over the laughter of the young adults.

"hey har, when we grow old we should get a farm" jaimee blurted grabbing his attention.

harry simply blinked at her confused, "pardon?"

"we sould get a farm where we can breed cows that eat grass and live forever" she explained making harry feel her forhead checking her temperature.

"jj, are you high?" he asked making jaimee shake her head concerned on why he would think so. he chuckled at her pulling her into his side causing  julia and liam, who had now hit his head off the roof, to jump from their seats high fiving eachother.

"okay pay up styles!" julia yelled at him pulling on his bandanna which zayn had given back.

"can you not wait un-"

"no you owe us £50 each, harold" liam reminded the youngest boy who opened his wallet passing them both their money.

"yes!" they both yelled high fiving eachother again, liams hand remained in hers making julia pull away forcefully.

"oh do one payno"

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
i shall make jaimee's
cow plan my future
plan.

*had to republished*

900