𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉. 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙐𝙋 𝙊𝙍 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙐𝙋

𝐂𝐇. 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 !

❝ 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ❞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ❞

IT WAS RAINING. now they all had moved the seating of the bus into the back laying all their pillows, blankets and sleeping bags into the bus. ophelia, autumn and niall had now left to get some more leaving the rest in the bus.

zayn layed down at the back of the bus by himself messageing most likely his mum. kenny, harry and jaimee sat against one side of the bus, louis, julia and liam on the other, all bored out of their mind. julia's leg twitches due to the lack of movement, liams hand resting on it in hopes of helping.

"it's raining, its pouring, tommo is horny. he bottomed in bed, wanked so hard he couldnt walk again in the morning," kenny sang, this making jaimee jab her in the side with her elbow only for harry to pull her arm away giving her a simple no for a telling off.

exept louis just crawled over to the three moving harry out of the way squashing between him and jaimee turning to two girls which julia and liam watched, zayn still not bothered.

"i'd like to thank you for the beautiful song kenny but i'm a top, and also jaimee, or dad as i heard harry say, dont worry it wont happen on your account, i dont need a wank" louis explained causing a couple things to happen at once.

harry turned a light shade of red hiding his face in his knees while kenny turned to him, "wait jaimee has a daddy kink" making him redder while jaimee jabbed her in the side again as she also hid her face in her sleeve.

julia and liam laughed together before zayn reminded them, "harry said he was our mum the other night so pretty sure its cause jj is the man in the relationship".

no one really paid attention to this.

julia spoke up after a short silence fell again, his words made louis's face heat up, "but tommo i thought since you were coming up to fall you would need a little, you know, wank".

"first i dont cozy up and two, yeah i may like fall but its currently we are nothing more that a friends" he spoke trying to hide his embarrassment.

"friends with benefits" julia coughed making louis hit his head off the wall.

"for fuck sake"

"what did we need to get again?" niall asked as he pushed a shopping trolley autumn and ophelia as in.

"erm wasnt it- oh my god we need to get this for jaimee since harry wont hug her" autumn spoke making niall and ophelia glance to a stuffed spider, "and one for me too obviously"

"why wont harry hug her?" nialls question wasnt answered as ophelia spoke.

"wait yes! still feel bad since zayn lost her pet spider, haroldina".

"why wont harry hug jj?" he asked again making them both raise a brow at him as they grabbed two spider stuffed animals.

"did zayn not text you?" he shook his head at her fast words, "basically they are ignoring eachother since they are both way to stubborn because louis supposedly exposed jaimee had a daddy kink and harry uses it while louis isnt speaking to kenny or julia for a stupid song she wrote and julia making fun of him. meaning louis, liam and harry are all mad at jaimee, kenny and julia making zayn kinda just, switzerland"

niall only picked up a bit from ophelia's rather fast explanation but enough to understand.

"well that's, unfortunate?" he mumbled making the two girls laugh slightly.

"indeed it is niall, indeed it is"

niall, ophelia and autumn sat at again the side of the bus with zayn waiting for something to happen.

"okay will you just talk it out i'm getting sick of this" ophelia spoke up making jaimee hug the spider closer.

"fine, i don't know why styles over their is so defensive about a rumour about his girlfriend, jj doesn't seem bothered so why do you?" kenny said making louis roll his eyes and harry shoot back.

"i'm not fucking defensive, i just care about jj and that's why-" he started snapping at kenny before jaimee cut him off.

"don't snap at her" she told him making him then to her.

"she wa-"

"i said dont harry" she told him.

"this isnt what i ment guys so will you shut up i'm trying to listen to the ariana grande song that's stuck in my head" she yelled at everyone fall silent besides niall who struggled to hold in a laugh.

"you know what, fifi's right, so ken and lou hug it out, and jj and harry just go kiss and makeup" autumn told them while niall nodded along with zayn.

louis began to make his way over to kenny who stood up from her place.

she began to say sorry exept louis just enveloped her in a hug, "theres nothing to be sorry about ken, it's just stupid".

"jj?" harry asked gesturing to the door, she nodded following him into the rain.

the two stood in silence, jaimee pulling the sleeves of harry's jumper over her hands, shivering slightly. it was cold, so very cold.

"i'm sorry" he told her running a hand through his hair, a move that would normally make her swoon.

"i know" she whispered bringing her arms around his shoulders resting her head in his neck to let him know she too was sorry.

cheering came from the bus making the two break apart to see everyone smiling at them.

"the parents are back"

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
you may be able to
tell i didnt know what
to do with this chapter.

1000