𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀. 𝙅𝙅 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝙊𝙔𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙍

𝐂𝐇. 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐣𝐣 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 !

❝ 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅 ❞

𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆
𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅 ❞

THE FIRE WAS ONCE AGAIN LIT AND JAIMEE WAS SETTING OUT EVERYONES CHAIRS. after placing zayn,  liam, harry, ophelia and julia together she was left with her own, louis's, kenny's, autumn's and niall's.

she smiled to herself as she put louis and autumn together and also kenny and niall, placing herself between them.

louis came to stand next to her wrapping a arm around her shoulder kissing her hair, "your amazing you know that jj?"

"yeah i know" she smiled facing the boy the same height as her leaning her head on his shoulder, "i promise this will work".

"pinky?" louis asked holding his pink out to her making her laugh at the gesture.

"obviously" she told him locking their fingers together.

everyone soon sat in their seats besides harry who stood looking around confused, "jj love, why arnt we sat together?"

the blonde lead him to the green seat opposite hers whispering, "trust me on this h", before moving to her own seat leaving him still confused yet also a bit annoyed.

the night went on and the two couples beside jaimee grew awkward.

"just talk to them" she whispered to both of them and so they did. as both of them spoke for a while jaimee listened making sure they didnt do anything stupid and they didnt.

louis became invested in a conversation about autumn's summer journal's while kenny listened to niall talk about ireland, for the first time that night jaimee warned over to harry noticing he was no longer in the middle of ophelia and zayn who spoke together about good beaches to go to around the uk and also liam and julia who bonded over cycling trails they went on while they were younger.

"it feels like i haven't spoke to you all night" harry told he as she sat next to him as he now sat looking over the mountain side that glissened under the moon light all left wet from the rain that went on for only ten minutes.

jaimee hummed leaning her head on his lap grabbing his hand to play with his rings, "yeah sorry angel, i'm busy playing matchmaker".

harry let out a laugh looking back to the newly formed friendships before looking back to jj moving a strand of blonde hair from her eyes, "so all that is courtesy of you? damn jj you are good".

"i know, you wouldn't think we are the only ones in an official relationship" she smiled now noticing kenny making her way over to the two, glancing over at niall jaimee saw niall now talking to louis and autumn.

"jj i love you!" she yelled pulling the shorter girl up and away from harry holding both of her hands bouncing up and down making harry move to go talk with niall, "so he was telling me about ireland and he started telling me about how beautiful his home town was then he said he would take me if i like so obviously i asked, like on a date? are you serious? are you asking me out?, so then he started freaking out thinking he did something wrong so obviously i reassured him and oh my fucking god i'm going on a date with niall james horan".

jaimee blinked at how fast kenny spoke compared to her previous conversation with harry, simply replying, "ken that amazing, told you i was jj the joyful matchmaker".

louis then came over joining his hands with theirs jumping with them, "i got autumn to dedicate a page to me in her journal,its not much but its progress".

"good on you tommo" jaimee told him as they still bounced together as louis asked about niall in which kenny explained while ophelia and julia came over to join them with their jumping, they assumed autumn went to make her louis page.

"zayn asked me to share a tent with him tonight" ophelia told them while julia told them how liam asked her to go cycling with him later in the year.

all the news made jaimee squeal squeezing louis and julia's hands before yelling towards the boys who sat in a circle,  probably sharing there news too, "harry, angel, our our children are growing up take a photo oh my goodness"

"i know i know, awe they grow up so quickly" he yelled back wiping a fake tear, "dont worry i'm crying in a cool way guys dont be embarrassed that your mother is soft".

"hey eri, why am i next to him?" ariel asked as they met at the fire noticing her chair beside the man from days agos.

"because i'm erica the enchanting matchmaker" she told he pushing her down next to the boy who now made her flustered.

"oh hello again" he spoke holding his hand out, "i'm sam"

she locked her hand with his own shaking it, "ariel"

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
i need to find a
friendship group
like these guys i
swear. who are you?
i'm the butterfly that
landed on niall. no
one is awake i think
but i posted this anyway

900