𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍. 𝙋𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎

𝐂𝐇. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 !

❝ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❞

IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING. the girls, once again including louis, were sat picking flowers while the boys were exploring the area.

it was a nice day, the sun casting a golden glow on their skin. the convocation continued as a butterfly landed on ophelia's finger.

"guys" she whispered hoping not to scare the creature, everyone looked in her direction, "look how cute it is!"

they all smiled at her as julia tried to pet it only for it to fly away, upsetting ophelia. kenny then placed a flower crown on louis head, telling him he was now a pretty princess. while jaimee and autumn made daisy chains.

"oh my godess !" jaimee yelled raising her hand a small spider, sitting on it. the tiny creature raised one of his legs at the girl causing her to smile, "awe it just waved at me, i am definitely keeping this little guy or girl, or person."

"can i get this one?" autumn asked picking up a piece of cotton which looked like a spider, "awe this is so cute"

they all, including the spider, stared at her blankly.

"fall, darling that's not a-" kenny started until louis hit her on the back of the head.

"ken shut the fuck up, don't spoil her fun, its cute" he whispered to her while she sent a wink his way causing the heat to raise to his cheeks.

the day went on and the girls, and louis, moved back to the camp area. jaimee now sat braiding julia's hair while she painted kenny's nails, louis laying on the grass next to them. ophelia and autumn were sat in their tent probably writing in her journal.

"hey ken, how is it going with captain nialler" jaimee asked tieing the end of one of the braid.

this made her arch a brow, julia cover her mouth trying to hide he laugh and louis lean up to face her.

"i dont know what you mean jj theres nothing there" she responded rather quickly flushing like louis once dad as he sent her a wink.

"but you guys kee-" she paused as they all turned to face a familiar irish laugh, a bradford boy rolling his eyes, a manchester boy on the back of a wolverhampton one.

as everyone began their hello's jaimee pulled louis behind a brush just next to the camp area.

"okay spill tommo what's going on" jaimee folded her arms for omve a serious expression covered her face.

louis stayed quite before looking up at the taller girl, "fine i can trust you, me and ken agreed that if she would help me get with autumn i would help her get with niall, but we have been trying for two years now".

a smile spread across jaimee's face before yelling, "i knew it"

"jj" louis hushed grabbing her by the waist pulling her down to the ground as harry faced their way, confused on what sort of exchange was happening.

"fine i'll be jj the joyful matchmaker" she whispered to him rubbing some dirt off her before walking away to harry he welcomed her with open arms.

"oh my god, ariel you like that guy from the other side of camp dont you!" erica, one of a ariel's friends yelled catching the attention from the rest of the group.

the blonde girl turned to face her a shocked expression forming on her face, "wha- the hell no i dont what are you on about eri"

"oh come on you've been goggle eyeing him for the past ten minutes" she stated making ariel hold her head in her hands,

"i hate you erica".

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
idk what to put here
right now sorry :/

650