Preface

Minimum Rights Allowed For This Book. Signature Sign Not Approved. Stated Law Allowed.

All Rights Reserved

*****

"I want to hear you say it," he whispered before gently tugging my earlobe with his teeth.

I shudder at the action and my knees go weak. He has me pinned up against our bedroom door and I can feel him smile as he runs his lips down to my neck. He kissed my sweet spot and I let out an unexpected moan.

"Say what?" I ask innocently, forcing myself to pull back which my wolf was not happy about.

"You know what," he states as he leans in and hovers his mouth over mine.

"Never," I reply smiling a little.

He leans in and captures my mouth with his. Our lips move in unison as he reached down to the hem of my shirt and pulled it up and over my head, giving us a second to breath. He tugs down my bra straps and reaches behind me to unhook it. With one turn of his wrist, it falls to my elbows.

He locks lips with my left breast and I gasp as his tongue seductively twirls circles on my nipple. His right hand wraps around my waist as his left claims my right breast. He roughly, but gently, squeezes it causing me to lose control. My fingers find there way to his hair and pull.

"Say it," he repeats himself while he pulls away from my chest and stares up at me.

"I'm yours," I reply with a longing voice.

His eyes turn black and he kisses me once again before trailing warm, wet kisses down my jawline then onto my neck. He hesitantly stops before pressing feverish kisses just above my collarbone. I feel his teeth graze against my skin as his canines elongate in his mouth.

----------

Author's Note:

NANA NANA NANA NANA!!!!!!!!!!! (sound effects)

How was the Preface my gorgeous Fruity Pebbles? If you like it please tell me either through message or the comments.

Please do the following;

FAN
VOTE
COMMENT

Have a wooooonderful day my beautiful and handsome Baby Cakes!