xix: anaconda booty

jurnee sighed as she finished her application for the school in manchester. "i'm so tired," she whispered to herself as she closed her laptop and laid down. its been a month since jurnee and yoongi talked. mainly because jurnee had been busy with working on herself and becoming more productive. she worked two jobs, paid off her car, and finally sent her application to the school.

however, something was still bothering jurnee. jurnee picked up her phone and stared at the last conversation she had with yoongi. it took three scrolls to get to their conversation because jurnee had conversations with other people. her coworkers, konnie, faith, her mother, her aunt, and her boss. jurnee took a deep breath as she closed her messaging app to get to her settings to find her blocked contacts. only three people.

charles, some random guy, and a guy who used to work at her job. she came in one day and he couldn't stop flirting with her and it led to jurnee reporting him. jurnee warned him several times to not touch her, to stop contacting her after he found her phone number at the job. jurnee was tired of the shit and didn't have time for a grown ass man in his forties harassing her every day so she can get a paycheck every week.

jurnee clicked on charles contact and took a deep breath. jurnee unblocked him and clicked on the message button. her heart was racing but she still managed to type out her message.

jurnee
when will u be free?

jurnee got a response back in thirty minutes.

charles
In 2 wks
Y?

jurnee
we need to talk
meet me at starbucks near lincolns path

charles
Okay
Thursday at 4:30pm?

jurnee
yeah
thanks

"so how's jurnee?"

"i told you i don't know," yoongi said as he looked at television, "i'm trying to watch this show so?"

frannie rolled her eyes and asked, "what's the show's name since you're watching it?"

yoongi sighed, "i don't know. doesn't change the fact that i don't wanna talk about jurnee right now—i don't know how she's doing."

"are you guys not on talking terms?" taehyung was concerned and it showed all over his face. "last week you said you texted her and that there was no hard feelings between you two. you didn't lie about that, right?"

yoongi frowned as he scoffed, "you know i'm no liar. she just ghosted me i guess. that's all there is to it, man." frannie sighed as she rubbed yoongi's shoulder, "i'm sorry about that. maybe she's just very busy?"

"could be," taehyung chimed in with the intent to cheer yoongi up, "jurnee probably is busy, who knows? text her again."

"no," yoongi shook his head, "i triple texted her anyway."

"you TRIPLE TEXTED?!" taehyung gasped. "oh god, you weren't supposed to do that. now you came off as desperate."

"i'm an adult," yoongi sneered with his eyes on taehyung, "i'm not afraid to show my feelings unlike you and franchesca. i'm no coward."

"now how did i get involved?" frannie argued back. "i am not a coward either."

"it took you guys like five months to finally go out," yoongi pointed out, "you guys were too afraid to just be real. at least with jurnee and i, we clearly were upfront with it. we weren't scared of rejection or looking desperate."

"oh for fuck's sake," taehyung chuckled as he held frannie's hand, "either way, we hope that you and jurnee resolve things soon. it sucks seeing you hang around like a sad loser with a frown."

yoongi only muttered a "whatever" before he went into his room. he laid down on his bed and thought of his talk with madre when he dropped jurnee back off.

"is she mad?" madre asked yoongi when jurnee went into her room and shut her door. "she seems a bit off."

yoongi sighed and kept his mouth shut. he only looked ahead at the pictures on the wall, "you guys kissed, didn't you?"

yoongi shook his head quickly, "no, uh, we were about yo but it didn't quite happen."

"i always knew you two liked each other," madre smiled as she clasped her hands together, "it's so obvious you guys like each other. mi bebe esta enamorada!" (my baby has a crush!)

"it's complicated," yoongi explained to madre, "i don't think we're ready for anything. she's an amazing girl though, i-i'm very happy she came into my life."

"does she do that rapping of micky minach with you?"

yoongi laughed at the butcher of nicki minaj's name but he did nod his head, "yes, yes! it drives me crazy—"

"—oh dios mio!" madre sighed overdramatically as she facepalmed herself, "i don't what the obsession is. all i hear in the middle of the night when i'm sleeping is pink wig, ass thick, anaconda booty, i just—wow."

yoongi almost died from laughter as he held onto his stomach and leaned forward to catch his breath, "yeah man. jurnee is a wild one but you did an amazing job at raising her."

madre smiled but her eyes got a bit watery, "uh yeah, i didn't do it all alone though. jason was an amazing husband and father. i see him shine through her everyday."

"jason is her father, right?"

"mm."

yoongi placed his hand on madre's shoulder to console her, "i'm sorry about your loss. jurnee mentions her father with tremendous respect and love. i know it's not easy though losing someone and continuing to raise a child so i want to personally thank you for still being a great mom to jurnee."

"ah thank you, yoongi," madre smiled, "i love him very much. we met in mexico. i was a bartender and he was there on a vacation and we hit it off right away. he made me so happy—he still does. i hope you can do the same to jurnee one day."

"making her happy?"

"yes."

yoongi flashed a smile as he looked at madre, "i hope i can one day because she makes me happy so much and we're not even together."

10 votes=new update