xxv: eco-friendly

yoongi's parents were nicer than jurnee ever expected. although it was a night to celebrate their anniversary they spent time to talk to jurnee.

"so you're here in manchester only for school?"

"yes," jurnee answered yoongi's father, they were in the middle of a deep conversation, "i really like it here though. i see myself living here."

"do you mind if i steal her?" yoongi asked his parents and they both didn't mind. yoongi took jurnee's hand into his as he walked them towards the roof of the building. "are you having fun tonight? how were my parents? i hope they weren't bothering you."

jurnee chuckled at his anxiousness, "your parents are so nice. they kept showering me with compliments and kept asking if i was your girlfriend and if you were treating me right."

yoongi blushed and just chuckled, "and what did you tell them?" jurnee smirked as she moved to sit on the bench that was on the roof, yoongi joined her with his eyes on her. "i told them that you're an important person to me and that you make me happy."

yoongi was flattered and it showed. his ears were turning a light shade of red and he kept playing with the buttons on his buttoned-up shirt. jurnee watched with a laugh as she took a deep breath, "i missed you a lot and i know what i did wasn't fair to you. i definitely could've handled things differently." yoongi turned his face to look at jurnee. yoongi was shocked by the look of pure sincerity on her face. "i never intended for you to be just some object that i can pick up and use whenever i needed you. i apologize about that, i was wrong for that."

yoongi held jurnee's hand that rested on her leg, "i accept your apology and i know it wasn't your intention. i know you weren't ready for any type of relationship. i just wished you talk to me, you became someone very important in my life."

jurnee grinned as she held onto his hand tighter, "i won't do it again, i promise you. the sky looks pretty tonight." yoongi looked up at the sky and it was indeed gorgeous. there were a full moon and stars twinkled in the dark sky which made the night feel even better. "we should get back," jurnee suggested as the both got up, "they're probably worried about our whereabouts."

yoongi nodded but before he could take three steps away from jurnee, she pulled his wrist. he looked at her questionably as she opened her arms wide. "a hug?" jurnee asked with a silly smile on her face. yoongi wordlessly wrapped his arms around her shoulders as jurnee's hands wrapped around his lower back. jurnee closed her eyes at the comfort that he brought her.

that was probably the reason why she timidly tried to kiss him but he pulled back slightly with his hands on her shoulder. "yikes, i def read this whole situation wrong."

yoongi tilted his neck, "in which way did you read this situation?"

"it felt romantic," jurnee answered with a little chuckle, "it felt intimate. do you not like me like that? it'd be nice to know so we can continue being around each other properly."

yoongi's calloused hands went to the sides of her face, "i don't want your first kiss to be like this. next week friday, i'm off. let's go." jurnee couldn't hide her smile as yoongi held his hand and walked them back into the party.

next week friday felt like years to come for jurnee. she was struggling to even find an outfit. "i don't get why we've been going to the mall for like a week straight."

jurnee sighed at ian's comment, "becausee i have a date with yoongi in like four days and i still have no idea what to wear."

jurnee still couldn't believe she had a group of seven friends by her side but she wasn't complaining. they were very supportive of her and they all meshed together well. "did he tell you what this date is about?" jay asked.