Chapter 3

While Sam was out in East Berlin, it became obvious that something wasn't quite right.

People kept running into their houses.

Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of Sam and jump-scared her.

The figure revealed his face. It was Constantine.

Sam's brown hair was in a high bun so before she could react, Constantine slapped a blonde wig on Sam's head.

He ran to the corner of the alley to hide.

A German woman saw Sam but didn't know it was her.

With the blonde wig on her head, Sam now resembled Violetta, the girl that Constantine tricked into helping him.

The police had always thought that Violetta was a criminal herself. They thought Sam was her so they went after her.

"Whoa! There must be some mistake! I'm Sam Pan!" Sam shouted.

"Silence, Violetta. The game is up" said the German cop.

"Who?" Sam said.

Sam looked at a wanted poster behind her and Violetta's picture was there. She looked EXACTLY like the way Sam looked at the moment.

"No no no! I'm Sam Pan! This is a mistake! I'm telling you! I'm a friend of The Beatles" Sam pleaded.

But the police had already taken her away.

"Why would you do that to her?!" said the real Violetta.

"Because. With her gone, the Beatles and their friends... especially those gullible Wiggles... will never suspect a thing when you take the girl's place" said Constantine.

Constantine handed Violetta a brown-haired wig so she could look just like Sam.

Back at the theater, Constantine and Violetta showed Dominic Violetta's new look.

"Perfect" Dominic muttered.

"Sam. There you are. It's fifteen minutes to curtain" said Calvin.

"Uh... yeah. I'm back from my stroll" said Violetta awkwardly.

She still sounded like herself which confused Calvin a little.

"She's got a cold, Calvin. That's why her voice sounds a little different" said Dominic.

"So, Sammy. Have you changed your mind about Dominic?" said Charles Wallace.

"Uh... yeah? Dominic is... um... terrific. So... let's do whatever he said" said Violetta. 

She was really uncomfortable with pretending to be someone else but when she saw how sad Murray looked, she tried to act like Sam.

"Um... Murray? I've been really mean to you. I'm so very sorry?" said Violetta.

"Sam. I can just see the question mark after the word "sorry". It's hard to take" said Murray.

"Oh, Murray. At least Sam agrees with me on everything." said Dominic.

Dominic and Constantine took Violetta backstage.

"I don't understand why I'm doing this" said Violetta.

"Well, you have just completed phase one. We are now position to carry our greatest burglary of all time and pin it on the Beatles and their gullible friends. And they will spend the rest of their miserable lives behind bars" said Constantine.

"So, while you're on stage, we steal the painting" said Dominic.

"And then we'll have all we need to steal the unstealable. The Crown Jewels." said Constantine.

He then sang his song to Dominic and Violetta.

I'm number one, you're number two
We're criminals at large but I'm at larger than you
I'm number one, you're number two
I believe in the quality as long as you get less than meI'm one. you're one, you're number two, I'm number two
You may think that you're smarter, but I'm smarter than you
I'm number one, you're number two
You're lucky to be number two not number threeI can see by the look in your eye, you want to get a bigger piece of the pie
One day you'll get your chance, but in the mean time
You got to dance monkey dance

Dominic: Really, I hate dancing

Constantine: Do it! dance monkey dance, ha ha

Dominic: I'm number two, he's number one

Violetta: I can't believe I'm working for an amphibian

Dominic: I'm number two, he's number one

Constantine: I'm number one

Dominic and Violetta: You know life gone to the dogs when your boss is a frog

Dominic: I can see it's just a matter of time before he gone

And I'm at the front of the line it won't be long until I get my chance
But in the mean time, I've got to dance monkey dance

Constantine: Dance monkey dance now, watch me

I'm number one, 

Dominic: he's number one, 

Constantine: you're number two

Dominic:I'm number two,

Constantine: I'll bet you kid, there you go, now step aside this segments through

I'm one, 

Violetta: you're one, 

Constantine:I'm number one

Dominic:Yes, we know 

All: I'm (he's) number one

Constantine: That's how it's done

Looks like things are in motion with the bad guys.

And it looks like Sam's goose is cooked.

What's coming up? What could it be? 

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy