Chapter 10

"Oh. What's wrong? You only ever knit when you're stressed" said Dominic.

"The older boy, the little guy and their dog. They're onto us. They got away" said Constantine.

"How are we gonna spin this?" said Dominic.

Constantine forced Violetta to tell the others that Charles Wallace and Calvin quit being part of their team.

"Calvin and Charles are part of our family. We can't let them go without a fight" said John.

"I know this is hard, John. Cal and Charles Wallace were my best friends" said Violetta.

"Sammy. Are you sure you're alright?" said Murray.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine, Murray. I could never lose... you. Y-you complete me?" said Violetta.

"Oh, Sam..." Murray sighed.

Meanwhile, Calvin, Wags and Charles Wallace were on their way to rescue the real Sam.

"Does anyone else feel like we're going in circles?" said Charles Wallace.

"Wait. That sign says the Gulag is that way" said Calvin.

"Finally" said Charles Wallace.

While the show was on, Dominic and Constantine found Blood's locket and framed Charles Wallace for stealing it.

When they came back, Murray was singing his Celine Dion song.

"Violetta. You need to move to phase 3: Wedding" said Constantine.

"Wedding?" said Violetta.

"Yes. You... to the man in red" said Constantine.

"No, Constantine. Anything but that. I promised Murray I'd get him what he wants. And he wants Sam. Not me" said Violetta.

"Violetta. How many times do I have to tell you? The Wiggle doesn't know it's you. Now go up there and say you've decided to accept his proposal of marriage" said Constantine.

Violetta went out there trying not to cry.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement" she said.

"Sam. I'm singing" said Murray.

"Murray. I'm glad you're on stage right now because I have something to say to you. I've been thinking a lot about when you proposed a few days ago. And I've come up with an answer" said Violetta.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" said Murray getting on his knees.

"Yes. Yes, I will marry you" said Violetta.

Murray slipped a ring on Violetta's hand and kissed her.

"Oh, Sam, I can't believe this. After all this time it was finally just so easy" said Murray.

"Yeah... yeah" said Violetta holding back her tears.

Violetta announced that she and Murray were getting married in two days in the Tower of London.

Jean Pierre and Sam the Eagle were in the crime scene investigating.

"The little boy he was here" said Jean Pierre.

"The lemur. He too was here. Could that little boy and the lemur be one and the same?" said Sam the Eagle.

"The boy is the lemur. That is brilliant" said Jean Pierre.

"But why would he steal a bunch of old bones?" said Sam the Eagle.

"The bones belong to one Colonel Thomas Blood. He was the only man who ever nearly steal the Crown Jewels of England" said Jean Pierre.

"Wait. Where did the girl say she was getting married?" said Sam the Eagle.

"The Tower of London."

"The little boy is planning on stealing the Crown Jewels!" the two cops said in unison.

Well, the police know what's happening but they got the culprit wrong.

And what about Murray? Will he ever know that this is not the girl he wants?

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy