Chapter 16

"Sam! Help! HELP!" Murray yelled from the roof.

"Murray! He's on the roof!" Sam said to her friends.

"Constantine! You don't have to do this!" said Violetta.

"Shut up and keep moving, Violetta. This man is my insurance policy!" said Constantine.

Constantine opened a helicopter door and there was Dominic wearing a lemur costume.

"Number Two, you look ridiculous. Why are you wearing that?" said Constantine.

"Because I am The Lemur and the world's new number one criminal. This is where I double-cross you" said Dominic.

"First rule of double-cross: You don't announce the double-cross before you double-cross. It's not even a rule because it is so obvious" said Constantine.

Constantine exploded Dominic out of the helicopter saying "The Lemur is literally the WORST bad guy name I have ever heard"

The others hurried to the roof and saw that the helicopter had already started to fly.

"He's getting away. What are we gonna do?" said Charles Wallace.

"We're gonna stop that helicopter" Sam said.

They started towards the helicopter.

"We're coming! Hang on, Murray" said Meg.

They jumped to reach the landing skids on the helicopter, but only Sam made the shot.

"Sam! We have to do something" said Ringo.

"There's only one way we can reach her up there. If we do the ladder thing we did in Hamburg" said John.

The Beatles, Calvin, Charles Wallace, Meg and the other Wiggles stood on each others shoulders so that they were tall enough to reach the helicopter.

"Give up, Constantine! I've got you now!" Sam said.

"Bad move, Pan" said Constantine trying to knock her down.

"Okay, Sam. We're coming to get ya. Now!" said Calvin.

The ladder of people tipped and Calvin grabbed the helicopter with his hands making it stop moving.

"You're ruining my getaway" said Constantine.

"Murray... we need to get you out of here. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I'm really sorry" said Violetta.

"I know, dear. Just untie me, and we'll find a way out" said Murray.

Violetta tried her best to free Murray from the ropes that Constantine tied him in.

"Hang on, Murray! I'm coming!" Sam called.

Sam jumped into the helicopter and faced Constantine.

"Sammy!" Murray sobbed.

"Welcome aboard, Sam. You don't know who you're dealing with. I am the world's most dangerous frog" said Constantine.

"Oh, gawrsh! You may be the world's most dangerous frog but you're still a frog" Sam said.

"You heard her" said Violetta. 

"Violetta! You freed the Wiggle! You never do what I say!" said Constantine.

"Oh, dear! She may not be doing what you say, but she IS doing the right thing!" Murray shouted.

Murray then picked up Constantine by the legs and whipped him from side to side saying "No. One. Forces. A girl. To. Trick. Me. Into. Marrying. Her. And. Then. HURTS. MY. SAMMY!" 

Constantine was so dizzy. All he could say was "Oh. What a man" 

"Yeah. My man. And I believe Violetta is no longer your concern" Sam said.

Constantine fell unconscious just as Violetta said "And I believe these belong to you" and chucked the two wigs that the girls were forced to wear.

Murray and Sam faced each other.

"Well, I'm sorry I ruined your wedding" Sam said.

"Oh, Sam... I'm so glad you did" said Murray hugging her.

For once, Sam was the first to lean in for a kiss.

Murray was so happy to have the real Sam back. He didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"Okay. Can we get down now?" said Jeff.

"We did it guys!" Sam said.

Murray, Sam and Violetta exited the helicopter as soon as it landed.

"Whoa! What an action sequence" said Calvin.

"Murray. You okay?" said Anthony.

"I'm okay. I'm wonderful" said Murray.

Oh, boy! Sam saved Murray! 

She saved her ex! Wasn't that just something?

Let's see how things go in the next chapter, shall we?

Peace and love,

Sammy