Chapter 8

"Okay, what about the Wiggle in blue? He's too stupid to be stupid. He must be some sort of genius" said Jean Pierre.

"Maybe your lemur hunch is correct" said Sam the Eagle.

"Except for the fact that Les Beatles and their friends play tomorrow night at the Dublin Theatre. Which just happens to be next door to the Irish National Bank. Maybe your Beatle hunch is... correct" said Jean Pierre.

"It's almost as if we're not so different after all" said Sam the Eagle.

"Come come, mon ami. We must follow Les Beatles to Dublin" said Jean Pierre.

On the train, Calvin saw Violetta doing karate.

"Sam never does karate. She thinks it's violent. And Sam hates violence" said Calvin to himself.

Calvin went to the other room.

"Do you guys think that Sam's been acting a little weird lately?" said Calvin.

"That's silly. She's never been more caring or devoted to me" said Murray.

"Yeah. That's what I'm saying. She's been talking to us like she's talking to a prison guard, she's telling us to do as we please and I just saw her doing karate" said Calvin.

"Calvin... Calvin. Sam's fine, lad" said George.

"And we haven't really seen her acting different. And even if she is... I mean, Murray seems okay with it" Meg said.

"That's because Murray would love her either way" said Calvin.

"Face it, Cal. It's just you" said John.

"I guess you're right. It's just me" said Calvin.

In the Gulag, the prisoners were rehearsing for the show.

Their singing was really really bad. 

"ENOUGH!!! You're all terrible" Nadya yelled. She turned to Sam saying "Fix this or it's the wall"

"Okay... look, guys. It's always best to sing an up-tempo song and then go into a comedy routine" Sam said.

"But we like Boyz ll Men" said Big Papa.

"I'm not learning no other song! I'm a triple-threat. A singer, a dancer and a murderer" said Danny Trejo.

The prisoners were disagreeing here and there which made Sam angry.

"Enough! Now look! I am a friend of the Beatles and if they saw what was going on here, they'd be gouging their eyes out! Just because I'm in prison doesn't mean I can't make sure this show is just right like all of theirs!" Sam shouted.

"You are friend of the Beatles?" said Prison King.

"That's right. I am. I don't expect any of you to be as great as them, but just try harder because that's what they'd do. So we are holding auditions tomorrow and if any of you have a problem with that, ANY of you, then my door is always open!" Sam shouted.

"Thank you, Sam. This is what we've all been waiting to hear" said Nadya.

"Teach us, Sam. We will do whatever friend of Beatles say. Put it there" said Prison King shaking Sam's hand.

That night, Sam was thinking about how proud the lads would be of her if they had known she was in prison.

"Good night, Sam. Nice work today" said Nadya.

"Thanks, Nadya" Sam said.

"Even if your friends don't need you, we certainly do" said Nadya.

Sam didn't want to argue so she just said "Good night".

"Maybe she's right. Maybe they have forgotten me. But why would they?" Sam said to herself.

Things seem to be getting better in the Gulag for Sam.

But what about the others? Calvin seems to be the only one on Violetta's case.

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy