Chapter 13

Back at the Tower of London, the three friends made their way in to look for Murray.

"Saving Murray from crime is gonna be tough" said Calvin.

"Yeah. This seems like a job for the Three Warriors" said Charles Wallace.

"Does this mean we have to say the oath?" Sam said.

"Yeah. The Warriors Oath is just a few words" said Calvin.

"Okay. Arms in" Sam said.

"Any time" said Calvin.

"Any place" said Charles Wallace.

"The Three Warriors..." Sam began.

"Are on the case" they finished in unison.

"Okay. Now, Cal and Wags go look in the chapel. Charles Wallace, come with me" Sam said.

Charles Wallace and Sam hurried into the other room where Violetta was wearing her wedding dress. 

"Violetta" said Charles Wallace.

"Charles Wallace. Sam? You're okay" said Violetta.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Where's Murray? We'll grab him and..." Sam began.

"You can get him yet. He still thinks I'm you" said Violetta.

"Hmm..." Sam said.

"Wait. Where's Calvin?" said Violetta.

"He's searching the chapel with Wags the Dog" said Charles Wallace.

"And, Sam... I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything that's happened." said Violetta.

Before Sam could respond, they heard something.

"Hide. Hide" said Violetta.

"Violetta. You look stunning." said Constantine.

Dominic entered the room.

"Ah, there you are. Well, don't just stand there gawping, Number Two. Come in" said Constantine.

"What now?" said Violetta.

"Let us take this convenient opportunity to review our plans. Violetta. You will marry the Red Wiggle and I will be watching to make sure you don't confess like you did to those two boys." said Constantine.

"I had to." said Violetta.

"Of course. Now. Number Two, once you have stolen the Crown Jewels and framed the Beatles and their Wiggle friends, ring the tower bell five times and we will rendezvous on the roof" said Constantine.

"But what'll I do once I marry Murray? After that, I might not need to confess" said Violetta.

"She has a point. Once she's married, the Wiggle will know everything" said Dominic.

"Once he serves his purpose... ka-boom. It will be wiggly bacon for breakfast" said Constantine.

When the three criminals left, Violetta gestured the Warriors to hurry.

"Charles Wallace. Are you okay?" Sam said.

"Yeah. How do I look?" said Charles Wallace.

"You look fine. Now come on. We have to go rescue Murray" Sam said.

Calvin met them just outside the door. 

As they were about to leave, Jean Pierre and Sam the Eagle blocked them.

"The Lemur! I have you finally!" said Jean Pierre.

"And Violetta Damien. And you. Are you working with them?" said Sam the Eagle.

"Yeah?" said Calvin.

"We have the three culprits behind all this. Case solved" said Sam the Eagle.

"Great. They think we're criminals. Sam, they probably would have spared you if you'd taken that wig off your head" said Charles Wallace.

Sam the Eagle put the three kids in Jean Pierre's tiny car and hand-cuffed them to the steering wheel. 

Oh no! They're trapped. 

What are they gonna do?

Can they still save Murray in time?

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy