Chapter 14

"Okay. We need a plan" said Charles Wallace.

"Well, first let's get that wig off Sam's head so that when we get in there, the guys know it's her" said Calvin.

Sam took off the wig.

"Great. You know, I don't understand why they would misunderstand Violetta so much" said Calvin.

"Me either. And yet, the guy called me The Lemur. Me of all of us" said Charles Wallace.

"That doesn't matter right now. We just need to get out of this car" Sam said.

"But how?" said Calvin.

"Looks like we need to turn on our noggins and do what we do best in times like this" said Charles Wallace.

"Think, think, think" the Warriors said in unison.

They sang as they thought.

Now it's time to think think think

When you have a problem, think think think

Look at every clue like the Warriors do

And think think think

"I can't think of anything" said Charles Wallace.

"Me neither" Sam said.

As they thought, Calvin noticed Violetta walking into the tower in her wedding dress.

"Guys, look. The wedding. It's starting" said Calvin.

"We have to do something now" Sam said.

"Oh, this is so frustrating!" said Charles Wallace.

Charles Wallace stamped his foot and created a hole in the car.

"Wow. Would you look at that. Now that's a poorly made car" he said.

"Wait. Little buddy. Do that again" said Calvin.

Charles Wallace did as told.

"Now let's get outta here" said Calvin.

Charles Wallace stood up through the holes and walked into the chapel while the Warriors were still in the car.

Meanwhile, the wedding had officially begun.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union of this man and this girl in holy matrimony before the presence of god" said the priest.

"Come on, guys" Violetta said to herself hoping that the Warriors would get there soon.

"Wilt thou, Murray Wiggle, take this girl to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health so help you god?" said the priest.

"I will" said Murray.

"And do you, Samantha Pan, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health so help you god?" said the priest.

"I... I..." Violetta began.

"Confound it, Violetta!" Constantine whispered slyly.

"Just say "I do". I know we're exes, but we won't be once we've wedded" Murray whispered.

"I do?" said Violetta.

"I'm sorry, is that a question?" said the priest.

"No. It wasn't a question" said Murray.

"Hurry, Sam" Violetta whispered to herself.

Wow. The Warriors have escaped but Violetta and Murray are this close to getting married.

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy