CHAPTER 3

Arnav pov

I can't still belief Khushi is my therapist,I was awestruck when I saw her, her face was make up free only a lip gloss.

I saw her look up to me and her face was priceless ,her cheeks became pink.

Am even surprised she didn't know who I was obviously I was surprised when she had clue who I was.

She knew I wasn't happy of her being my therapist so she tried making me comfortable. She  even suggested that when ever am ready she will wait.

When I left her place I told Aman to go through my monthly schedule and fix two days in a week which is suitable for our appointment and send her feedback.

Am now in the mansion in my room taking my back coffee. My family are the only people I have .

Since the demise of my pathetic father    I was thrown about by my greedy paternal uncle to be left to rot.

I had only a little savings,I worked part time job in other to make my di happy I learnt had and got scholarship to study abroad that's when my maternal grandmother found us and took care of di whiles I studied.

I started my company with a little and now here am I the multi billionaire of India and around the globe.

I have 20 companies around the globe and still planning to expand. I here a knock on my door.

"Come in." My di came in and smiled lightly,I know she wants money.

"Arnav, I need money to a saree for the upcoming puja."she was speaking sweetly

I know she wanted money,they do not  know how much work I do the only person that doesn't spent much is my Nani as for Anjali and her dear shyam.

I went to my drawer and removed a  card.

"Take it,the card card is unlimited use it for whatever you want to do but please spend it wisely." I spoke bored.

"Arnav thank you."she pulled my cheeks and left. That's all they want money.

I walked down to the dinning table and sat on my side when my aunt was looking at me nervously.

"What!." I spat."actually arnav bitwa Akash have found a girl he wants to marry." She spoke looking at my reaction

"So?what does it got to do with me?"I was calm but my eyes weren't.

"He can't get married since you are the eldest and you need to get married before him." When she finished I was angry.

"Who kept those bullshit rules that I have to get married before he does,Akash I have no intention of getting married." Everyone gasped.

"So if you wouldn't mind,marry the girl you want and leave me out of your marriage web if you decide to wait for me to get married before you do, am afraid you would wait for ever." I started eating my food.

" Okay then I would get married." Akash whispered softly,I just nodded.

"Arnav bitwa."Mami started,I Know what she wants.

"Don't worry about the expenses I would call Aman to give you the card for the preparation and tell the girls family we would take care of everything." To say she was happy

"Nani."I spoke softly.

"Arnav?"

"Please stop with this marriage things altogether,I know it was you and di doing but please stay away from my sexual life let me have my privacy."

Anjali was about to spit her food ,nani just nodded and I got up to attend some calls.

It's been three days since my family drama no one talked about my marriage except Akash's  and I thank God for that.