CHAPTER 15

Everyone got home and khushi did the rest of the rituals.

Akash rushed to his room and found out that payal took all her belongings, he screamed and crashed things.

Only if he had knew! He still can't believe the sweet and carefree girl was just after his money ,he still remembered how she spoke about getting a job.

Flashback

"Akash I need to tell you something." Payal was nervous.

"Go ahead." Akash was admiring his wife.

"I actually applied and got small job that married women are supposed to be and they needed your signature." She kept the paper down.

Akash nodded and blindly signed the papers ,she even made love to him that night.

End of flashback

He was in agony, he had completely fallen in love with her but all she wanted was money, he had imagined how many men she slept with.

"Akash." His mother called him, she entered and saw him sitting on ground, she hugged him.

"Oh Akash, do not shed any tear for the worthless girl." His mom spoke

He didn't speak but he cried till he shed no tear and started sobbing.

He felled asleep and his mom kept blanket on him before she left.

Anjali's room.

"Shyam so that payal wanted money like I do but she hurt my cousin in the end." Anjali was sad for Akash.

"So all these while I thought she only hated her sister but it was all because of money she was married to Akash." Shyam was thinking.

"We need to wait for some days before we start our plan and we need to be careful of arnav." Anjali said.

"You know all along I thought the Gupta's plan was working, not knowing arnav knew what they were planning and was waiting to strike." Shyam was trying not to break.

"And that stupid Hariprikash, he was helping them." Anjali was fuming.

"Huh why don't we forget about them and you know." Shyam pulled her towards her and off the lights and you Know the rest was history.

Arnav and khushi's room.

They walked in and saw their bed decorated with rose petals and scented candles , khushi blushed and arnav was uncomfortable.

He removed everything and khushi helped him.

"Khushi you go and take your bath first." She nodded and took her clothes before entering the bathroom , she came in with her hair wet and baggie shirt and shorts.

"Arnav am done." Arnav raised his head and eyed her.

"Okay." He Left

Khushi took her clothings and checked in arnav's wodrobe ,she arranged his things and kept hers at the other side.

Arnav came in and saw Khushi lost in her own thoughts.

"Khushi." He shaked her

"Huh." She whispered

"We're you lost in." Arnav asked.

"Am actually thinking about Akash now ,how he would feel after everything and Nani and Mami." She was worried.

"Everyone would be okay and it's late, let's go to bed." Arnav layed on the left side while khushi was hesitant.

"Khushi I don't bite and precise you trust me enough to marry me." She lays beside him.