CHAPTER 49

Next morning

"Khushi don't do anything okay." Arnav stated and khushi smiled weakly, he kissed her forehead. They went downstairs together, khushi wasn't able to sleep.

"Hello hi bye bye khushi what it's wrong with your eyes?" Mami asked looking at her, aarav kept his head down because he knew he was the reason.

"She was tired last night, she had to attend to most of her clients that's why ,she didn't get enough sleep." Arnav said and they all nodded. They had a silent breakfast when Divya came in.

"Morning Raizada's." She greeted

"Divyana? What are you doing early in the morning here,I hope everything it's alright?" Nani asked and she smiled.

"I came to pick Aarav." She said joining them.

"For?" Akash asked curiously.

"He would be staying at my place from now onwards." She said and Nani,Mami and akash both gasped.

"What? Why would he, as far as we know danger isn't lurking then why it's he going to stay with you." Nani didn't understand, Aarav was nervous again, he looked at his parent and saw no emotions in their eyes that made him afraid.

"Am staying there temperary not permanently by the time you realize in a flash I would be back." Aarav enlighten the atmosphere.

"Dear go bring your bags, I hope you have packed your bags." Divya asked and he nodded. He left to bring his bag.

"So you two knew about it?" Akash asked and they nodded.

"He came to us last night and said he wanted time away from here." Arnav said flatly. Everyone knew by his tone he doesn't like the idea.

"Arnav I know how you feel Even khushi it's trying her best not to show her emotions, don't worry I would talk to him he would eventually come around." Divya said to Aarav.

"Hmm please take care of him." Khushi whispered.

"I would khushi, Aarav." Divya called.

"Am coming just a minute." He came rushing down with his bags.

"Take care Aarav." Khushi said and aarav gulped he nodded and his father tapped his back before Divya took him and they Left.

Khushi broke into tears and the family was sad, they all knew how attached she it's too aarav and they have noticed Arnav to playing a father's role.

"Khushi you need to be strong okay, in a few minutes we would be going for the punishment of Anjali please be strong." Nani hugged her and console her.

For the first time in arnav's life he doesn't know what to do to stop his wife and he it's helpless. Arnav took khushi to their room, he needed to cool her down before they go out.

"Khushi please calm down be strong." Arnav whispered, she cried her heart out till she was okay, arnav took her to the washroom.

"Wash your face khushi, you wouldn't want them to get worried." Arnav whispered.

"Okay." She washed her face and adjusted her self.

"Are you ready?" He asked and she nodded, he held her hands and they went downstairs, the family was already waiting, they all went to their respective cars.

Delhi female prison

"Hey li.li I am happy to spend the rest of my life with you ,I hope they give you enough sentence so I can enjoy it with you." The lady boss said and smirked Anjali cower in fear.