CHAPTER 38

"Ahhhh it's all my fault, if  i didn't go to free my self nothing would have happened." Khushi cried and sobbed her face was puffy because of crying.

"Am sorry mam but your husband it's no more." The fireman said and khushi grabbed his shirt.

"Please officer ,you can still find him. He is still alive, my arnav it's not Dead." She cried in agony.

"Mrs Raizada am sorry but the way the car burnt I don't think he would be able to survive he it's dead." Khushi fell on the ground but prito caught her.

"Why me God, why me when ever I start being happy with someone that's the time you snatch the person away." She cried, she was lost of energy that's when her eyes started dropping and they caught her.

"We need to rush her to the hospital." Prito told the officer and he nodded, they rushed her to the hospital.

Next morning

Raizada mansion

"Oh manorma am very tired, my bones it's still aching from the activities." Nani said sitting on the couch.

"So am I , Hariprikash where it's khushi and Arnav?" Mami asked.

"They aren't yet  back from their trip." Hariprikash answered.

"Trip? To where?" Nani was confused.

"Arnav and khushi stayed out yesterday." Anjali intervene, Hariprikash rolled his eyes and left.

"Oh I see, they  went for their mini honeymoon." Nani said making manorma giggled.

"Shyam I asked you guys to come to the wedding why didn't you." Nani questioned shyam who was about to sit.

"I had a little headache, there was this client that was trying to prove difficult with me and I had to deal with him ." He said and Nani nodded.

"Let me on the television, i think it's time for them to air twist of fate." Mami on the television.

"Why isn't they showing it." Before Mami could ask questions the news anchor spoke.

"Yesterday around 10:00pm on a highway, a truck driver hit and runned, he runned over a car and it samasaulted and caught fire, the person inside was burnt to ashes." She said and Nani gasped.

"India please hold your horses before I announced this dreadthful news, according to the wife on the deceased, they where being chased after by goons, so her husband distracted them, when they where lost the goons couldn't find their way and went back  but their car got stucked in a mud ,so she had to drive whiles the husband pushes, she went to free her self and when she was coming back a truck sped past her and was aiming for their car, unfortunately her husband was inside." The achor said.

"Oh my goodness, people are cruel." Nani said

"Am sure it's a plan murder." Mami Said.

"India am sorry to say Arnav Singh Raizada it's no more, he was the man we are talking about , he was burnt into ashes, his wife couldn't take the shock and loosed consciousness, as of now she it's in the hospital, we are dearly sorry for the lost of our hero ASR our condolences to Raizada family." The anchor Said.

"Nani." Mami looked in her direction,she hugged her and Nani was shocked.

"It can't be arnav, it can't be arnav, am sure they are mistaken." Nani sobbed so as manorma. Anjali and shyam pretended to be shocked and cried.