CHAPTER 18

Today khushi had recovered fully, she took her bath and got dressed before going down.

"Hariprikash." Khushi called.

"Yes mam." He responded

"Please help me prepare breakfast." She requested.

"Mam even if you want me to lay down and you walk on I would do it." Hariprikash said making Khushi burst into laughter.

"Okay I have heard you , wash this vegetable for me." She handed him the veggies.

"Mam we have extra guest." Hariprikash said.

"Oh I know about them." She informed.

"The kid doesn't like any type of breakfast except toast and juice." Hariprikash informed.

"Okay then I would make that." Khushi informed.

Arnav woke up and didn't see khushi around, he knew she went downstairs so he freshened and came downstairs.

"Oh khushi I miss your food, how are you  feeling now." Mami asked khushi who is putting the dishes on the table.

"Am healthy now Mami." Khushi responded.

"Khushi why didn't you wake me up, you know I don't like it when I don't see you on our bed." Arnav whined.

"Shameless arnav." Nani teased and Anjali fumed.

Everyone sat on their chair, aarav frowned his face, he is always looking stern.

"You must be sheetal right?" Khushi asked sheetal who was busy eye raping arnav.

She just nodded.

"Welcome am sorry I  wasn't there yesterday to welcome you." Khushi spoke.

"Oh it's okay." Sheetal said.

Everyone started eating when aarav was fuming.

"Oh dear I almost forgot, Hariprikash bring aarav toast and juice." Khushi said.

"Here mam." Hariprikash handed khushi the food.

"Give it  to him." He placed it before aarav.

"Aarav what do you say when someone does good to you." Khushi asked sweetly.

"You say thank you." Aarav responded

"Then thank Hariprikash." Khushi said,the boy was confuse but he did.

"Thank you Hariprikash." He said and Hariprikash left.

"Sheetal when are you enrolling aarav to school." Anjali asked.

"Tomorrow, I would  have done it today ,I need to report to the office today." Sheetal said.

"Which school is he going." Mami asked.

"Bright horizon." Sheetal answered.

"Khushi that's your way to the hospital, you can drop him." Anjali suggested.

"Anjali you don't tell my wife what to do, don't you know the number of lives she is about to save." Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Arnav am only asking her a favor." Anjali said.

"Anjali it's okay tomorrow." Sheetal said.

Aarav was angry, what is wrong with this family.

"Okay I would take him with me." Khushi said and arnav glared.

"Aarav go prepare and come if you ready you call me." Khushi told aarav.

"Okay."

"Khushi you should have turned her down." Arnav said