CHAPTER 7

I knew she would be the root to my healing, that is why I threatened Mr Ali to allow khushi be my personal Doctor.

I need to deal with this aventika girl.i entered my office and called Mrs Divya and aventika.

I made Divya sit and aventika stood there and I could see her already swearting.

"Aman call the rest of the models for me me." He nodded

"Divya let me see the designs." She handed me the dresses, there is nothing wrong with it,I nodded and the rest of the models came in.

"Aventika!you I can destroy you within a second, you are nothing in front of me so behave,my company my rules ,my people, if you know you can't stay then the door it's that way you can exit."

"It's not only to you but to everyone here , respect your job and anyone in it, you think fashion industry is easy,it doesn't go the easy way,had work and competency,you think if my staff wasn't competent ,you would have been employed, think of the thousand of applicants who applied but you were the lucky ones."

"You are lucky Mrs Divya told me not to fire you, you would have seen the ASR people talked about." He barked

The models we're all shivering except prito, she was calm but only had her head down.

"You may all leave and don't let history repeats itself otherwise you would be a scape goat."

They left leaving Divya and arnav.

"Am sorry you have to go through that Divya." He apologized

"Am okay and am happy I worked for you ,people only talk Ill about you but they have no idea what a gem you are." She said and kissed his forehead before leaving.

Arnav is not sure but he feels like he knows Divya somewhere his chain of taught was interrupted by his phone with a strange line.

"Hello." He spoke

"Hi it's me Khushi."

"Khushi."arnav spoke

"Yes, can we meet up."

" Okay."

"I would send the address of the place we would meet up at 4:00pm."

"Okay that good then." Arnav spoke

" Bye."

Arnav knew what khushi want to talk about the rest of the day went with a Blair when it was 3:30 he left to meet khushi.

Khushi's pov

I was little taken aback by all the sudden arnav wanting me to be his personal therapist.

I was not happy when he said I don't need to work only Tuesdays and Saturdays, that's absurd.

So I decided to go home and freshened up before calling him, agreed to meet me.

Arnav pov

I looked at the building and was hesitant to enter, a small restaurant in middle of a quiet neighborhood, everybody seems busy on their own, I spotted khushi sitting alone and I went to her.

"Hi hope am not late." I pulled a chair and sat down.

"My name is leeya please what would you order sir."she asked eye raping me, khushi just rolled her eyes.

"Water would be okay for the both of us." He spoke sternly and she left.

"Arnav am sorry but your offer is a bit bias.", khushi looked helpless.

"Am sorry but I only trust you now and since I have started healing psychologically I wanted you only for me." His tone was flat.

"But doing nothing the whole of the week and payed thrice my salary then am causing harm to my carrier than good." She was trying to let him understand.