CHAPTER 50

Kolkata

"Madhumati it's time come out you vile lady." The strange police officer said dragging her out of her cell.

She was transportated to the federal court of Kolkata and her end was today but she has no regrets, they reached the premises and the preceding started.

"Madhumati here established an orphanage in Lucknow, everyone in the village was happy she was a good Samaritan but she was actually a witch, a vile woman who traffic most of the children, the girls that are off age it's transferred somewhere else into prostitution and if they uttered a word, she makes sure they get killed. She was always respected in the society until her husband found out about her deeds but she killed him and his younger brother being a witness blackmail her and collects money from her, she had met and planned to kill him,she had no idea we had investigated well and made him meet up with her, she shot him brutally but luckily enough he it's not Dead." The lawyer spoke and smirk madhumati also smirked.

"Please come in." The lawyer announced and when madhumati saw her brother in-law she gasped.

"How come?" She asked, he only smiled, she looked at him from head to toe.

"I killed you, you are a ghost." She screamed, she was sure he was a ghost.

"Tskk sister in-law everything was a facade and besides we knew you wanted me dead so we planned everything woman, you rot." He stated.

"Here it's the confession she made." The lawyer said and they showed what took place between madhumati and his brother in-law.

"And not also that, her daughter sheetal Kapoor and son Shyam jha are all arrested and sheetal confessed  everything." The lawyer said showing the video of sheetal confession.

"Damn that kids." Madhumati gritted her teeth.

"Everything it's directly pointing at Mrs madhumati and she it's guilty for her crimes, I here by therefore sentenced her to 100 years in prisonment with hard labor." The judge announced.

"No you can do this to me." She grabbed the gun of the police officer and pointed at everyone.

"Woman put the gun down." The judge ordered.

"Shut up old man before I blow your head off." She threatened.

"All of you stay out of my way or I would shoot anyone who tried to fight me." She threatened , giving a shot of the gun and everyone screamed, their screamed died when madhumati felt being shot in the neck ,she gasped and fell, everyone looked at the direction and saw an old man.

"Don't worry folks she it's not Dead, I just gave her a little doze of sleeping pills, she would wake up in an hour time, take her back to where she belongs." The man said slightly laughing. They dragged her heavy body out of the court room.

"Thank you sir, may I know who you are? You saved our lives I do not know what commotion she would have done to harm anyone." The judge spoke.

"I am called Gulan Gupta." He said

"Never heard of you." The judge spoke.

"Erm actually people know me as bhabaji." He said and the judge shaked hands with him.

"Thank you Mr. Gulan ,we are forever grateful." His said before leaving with his colleagues, the audience also dispersed.

"Bhabaji what are we going to do now." His lawyer asked.