CHAPTER 40

Raizada Mansion

"Hello hi bye bye, not even a scratch on you, how come?" Mami asked.

" I belief Anjali and Shyam have the answers to  your questions right?" Arnav said, he sat down and Anjali was shaking and shyam knew his end has come.

"I don't get you arnav, why would they have the answers?". Nani was confused.

"They planned my death." He said smiling.

"WHAT?" They all said.

"Anjali, I don't think Anjali it's capable of Killing a fly." Mami said. Khushi laughed.

"Nani that lady there it's a snake and her husband it's the root of all evil." She said ,Nani gasped and shyam rolled his eyes.

He got up to leave when arnav punched him, immediately Hariprikash gave them a rope and aarav brought a chair, they forcefully tied him and handcuffed him.

"Let go of me you bastard." Shyam angrily Said to arnav.

"Not so fast Mr jha." Arnav smirked.

"You see Anjali here she married shyam so she could get her hands on my properties." Arnav said

"I can't belief it." Nani was shocked.

"You should belief it Nani, do you Know the reason why she does non-stop shopping and friends wedding's and parties expenses are for me to go bankrupt but she never knows it doesn't remove a dine in my account, can you believe Nani that she planned with her husband to kill me." He said and Nani gasped.

"Khushi you are not surprised, so you knew about everything?" Mami said and she nodded.

"You know why I married khushi?" He asked and they shooked their head.

"She was planning to get me married to sheetal who it's shyam sister so she can extract money from me but thank God I heard her and informed khushi we should get married fast." Nani and Mami was in disbelief.

"And you know the funniest part? She tried what she could do but she couldn't be successful, so they planned to kill me with khushi the day you went for the wedding, I heard everything and made you dance according to my tune." Arnav said.

"I saw you in the car when it blasted , you where burnt into ashes." Shyam said and arnav laughed

"Let me tell you what happened." Arnav said.

Flashback

Arnav came home late and was passing to go to his room when he heard noise, he traced the sound and saw Anjali and shyam at the balcony, he eavesdrop what they where saying.

"I don't know what to do with arnav, we have tried shyam, when it's your plan going to work." She asked

"On Sunday,  Nani would be leaving for their friends daughter wedding and aarav it's gone somewhere and according to my sources,arnav would be spending time with khushi and the day they would return I would distract them." He narrated everything.

"Oh okay, but there it's a problem here, what about the fake properties papers." She asked.

"Am going to forged arnav's signature , don't worry." He said.

"I can't wait." He said

Arnav went back to his room and khushi was awake, he told her everything and they brain storm.

Next day arnav intentionally sent Aman to bring papers for signature and he knew the vile shyam would make a move, with the help of Hariprikash, he fooled him.

When it was Sunday night arnav captured the goons.

"So tell me what plan did he tell you to do if you don't you know what ASR it's capable." Arnav threatened.

"He told us to distract chase you and distract you to a high way, then we pretend we lost you and a truck would run over your car and crushed your car, if it crushed then we then come from our hiding place and pour petrol ad then burn you and your wife." The man said.

"So you are the truck driver." He asked and he nodded in fear.

"You are going to do what he said and Informed him what he wants to hear do you understand?" He shouted and he responded in fear.

Accident scene

"Arnav I hope I act well." Khushi giggled in the car.

",Now let the game begin." Khushi left Into the near bush watching, arnav crawled out if the car and moved with his arm across the bush where aman was waiting.

Arnav signalled the truck and it runned over the car and the petrol and fire where ignite.

Aman call khushi "it's time." Aman dialed khushi's number.

"Aman." Khushi whispered.

"Bhabhi it's time." That's when khushi came out and started crying, she called prito and they brought the ambulance and fire service.

"I see khushi it's the best actor." Aman said making arnav chuckle.

"Aman I think they are here let's go." Arnav said and they left.

"Thank your stars I didn't kill you both, take this money and farnish if I ever see you I would kill you." He threatened.

Accident scene.

"I feel like laughing khushi."Prito whispered to khushi.

"Hold your horses don't let them catch us. And get ready for another drama." Khushi said and pretended to faint.

They send her to the hospital and the doctor faked everything with the help of arnav.

Divyana home.

"Arnav I must say you did a great job." Divyana said.

"Aunt I want them to taste a little bit success and failure." He smirked.

"Dad you are superb." He said.

Few days at the hospital.

"Are they gone." Khushi asked prito

"Yes they are." She laughed

"Huh today we are leaving."

When she came home, khushi called him and talked with him and how they are planning, they always think she it's mourning his death.

End of flashback

"Oh my goodness, Anjali how could you and shyam." Nani was speechless.

"Yes I did it and I never regret it, I love shyam that's why I did it and he also loves me that's why he did it for me." She said and shyam rolled his eyes.

"That's where you are mistaken dear Anjali, shyam doesn't love you." Khushi said.

"That's insane, you are lying." She said.

"Belief it or not what am about to reveal would make you regret ever trusting him." Arnav said and smirked.

Thank you