Epilogue

Damian's head felt heavy, a throbbing sensation as if something was pounding at his skull from the inside. His entire body felt weak, numb and painful at the same time.

He slowly opened his eyes, as if he had woken up from a restful sleep, although even that action hurt more than it probably was supposed to. The sheer intensity of light forced him to shit his eyes again to shield himself from it's blinding rays.

"He'a awake!" A familiar voice cried out. Sounds of chairs falling and scraping forcefully on the ground could be heard, followed by heavy footsteps and clatter and shaking of his bed.

Damian again opened his eyes to see everyone he ever cared for standing around his bedside.... Almost everyone. Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim, even Alfred. Damian stared at them, entire body creaking like a machine that hasn't been properly oiled as he sat up and drank some water.

"Good morning?" Damian was confused by what was happening, one moment he was doing, well, private matters and the next everyone was looking at him like he's risen from the dead.

"Oi, demon spawn, you just woke up from a month long coma, be a little less judgmental with your face." Jason scoffed, but couldn't held but let the relief show plainly on his face.

A coma?

"How?" Damian asked, mind reeling despite just waking up. His heart thudded, it couldn't be that.... For his own sake he prayed it wouldn't be.

"Um, Damian we aren't sure how to tell you this but- "

Damian's heart almost stopped, it was.

"Where is he?" Damian rasped, the strain on his throat becoming imminent. When everyone failed to meet his eyes or give him a proper reply, he repeated, "I said, where is he?" Panic crept into his voice.

"Damian you need to rest- " Dick started, reaching for him.

Damian weakly swatted his arm away, "Greyson stop it. Where is he? Where is he Father? Drake? Todd?" Damian turned pleadingly to Dick, "Greyson? Please... Please just answer me..."

Damian's weak state was clear to all as tears clouded his eyes, his chest aching from the lack of response.

"Where is Jon?"