Hurt

"Jon. Put that down." Damian calmly stood against the wall as Jon raised the frying pan threateningly.

"Dami! GET OUT OR I'LL... I'll... I'll hIT YOU!" Jon didn't change at all from Damian's last memory. He still had his tousled curly black hair that stuck out in random places, a worn out shirt and untied sneakers that threatened his balance with every step he took and a pair of crooked glasses that he probably broke but forgot to fix.

"Jon, why are you listening to those idiots." Damian sighed in exasperation, he had enough of this game. "Put the pan down."

"I'm not listening to anyone! This was... This was my choice, Dami." Jon pouted. Already an adult yet still gets angry like a child. Damian chuckled to himself, at least Jon didn't change while he was away.

"Then it was a terrible choice. Why would you think that I would want you to do this?" Damian took a step forward, causing Jon to back up.

"It's to protect you Dami..."

Anger pulsed through Damian for a second, he had quite enough of that excuse. "For me? To protect me? Listen here Jonathan Kent." Damian started forward, not missing a beat, while Jon was forced to stumble backwards only to hit a dead end. "Do I look like I need your protection? Do you think my career as a hero is a joke, Kent?"

Jon crouched against the wall cowering at Damian's outburst. "It's not that Dami, I-"

"You, you have no right to say you know how to protect me from getting hurt." Damian sat on top of the taller man and gripped his face to look him in the eyes. "Not when you running from me... Not when your actions hurt me the most." Damian pressed his forehead against Jon's, glad to feel his warmth once again.

"I- Dami I hurt you."

"Being away from you hurts me more Jon." Damian looked pleadingly into his eyes. "Please Jon, please I can't live without you. Don't do this to me. Please."

________________________________

A/N: Hi, yes I'm very unsatisfied with this too. It feels rushed... But i don't really like how this story turned out so I'll just get it over with then return when my brain juices flow better. I think I won't continue with this story... Until my rewrite. Most of the important info is out anyway.

As a note: This story was heavily inspired by King of Death's "Fear of Touching You" and I probably will make a few more inspired fanfics because I love the concept of Jon being unable to control his powers in a relationship.

So. Thanks for reading. Sorry for the bad ending. Love yall <3