Revealation

Damian sat at his desk quietly, the dark night outside extending far beyond his reach, just as Jon seemed to be. Despite the sky seeming so beautiful a few months ago, now seemed like a sign of despair.

After the runaway left, Damian was scolded by his eldest brother. Needless to say, Damian did whatever he could to track Jon down. However despite his best efforts, the boy was nowhere to be found.

The days after that were as dark and bleak as the cold night sky that surrounded the mansion he was "confined" in with his helicopter brother. Perhaps a stalker drone would be a more accurate depiction.

As if summoned by his thoughts, a shadowy figure emerged from the doorway.

"Dami? What are you doing lil bro?"

Damian pushed his hair back, sighing. "Grayson, I'm a full grown man. Why are you so intent on keeping me in the mansion?" Damian tapped his finger impatiently on the desk. He could easily escape, of course, but he treasured his brother and wanted to at least show it by listening to him.

Even if his suspicions were true.

"Jon left while I was in coma for a month. No one will tell me what happened, Grayson. Why is that?" Without waiting for a response, Damian got up from his chair and walked towards his brother. " You refuse to let me out of the house, out of your sight, perhaps out of control. I am not a young child, you have no reason to act this way, so why?

" Jon said something interesting, "You aren't supposed to be here" If I recall. Care to explain?  Tell me, Grayson, why do I find myself constantly being monitored and confined to areas where Kent clearly isn't? Why does all the evidence point to one person purposefully restricting any interaction between me and him?I'm not an idiot, this game has gone on long enough."

Damian's breath hitched, days of pent up frustration came in harsher waves than before Damian met his runaway boyfriend.

"Grayson, where is Jon?"