Plan

Damian's hair whipped in the wind, it'd grown a few inches and started to sag like Dick's floppy hair. His muscles strained under the weight of the log that he was trying to haul to the beach.

It had been a week or so since Damian woke up on the unknown island, survival wasn't the biggest worry on his mind and rather getting off the island was a more pressing issue.

After a solid few days of hacking, a skill Damian disliked to use over brute force, Damian managed to get into contact with someone who he could trust would be on his side. In the meantime, Damian worked on making his little home as conspicuous as possible, even if to quicken the process a little.

Damian sighed, leaning against the log. When he was younger, accepting help wouldn't have been so easy due to his pride, but his brothers and father taught him to learn to trust and accept their help.

And yet that trust was betrayed.

The island seemed to be separated into three parts; the beach, the forest and the room. The beach was unprotected, lots of small crabs and other creatures littered the sand, the forest wasn't any better; small creatures swarmed inside, not a large beast in sight. Meaning, the only food Damian could properly live on was mysteriously delivered to the room.

So who was giving it?

Damian smiled to himself, eventually getting up. He missed Jon, he was still determined to find him. But the worst of his anxiety was over and he could move on to calmly and strategically pin his boyfriend down.