Chapter 11- I Love You

*6 months later*

for the past 6 months Nick and Ellie have been undercover as Santiago and Stella, the couple who would be hired to take out government officials. however they of course weren't actually doing that and were keeping the officials in safe houses across 3 states. Right now Nick and Ellie are at the abandoned houses together. I should also point out they've gone on a bunch of dates to keep up appearances :)

*at the abandoned houses*

Nick: I can't believe we did it. We're in Godfrey's inner circle
Ellie: it's crazy! We've done it *hugs him*
Nick: *hugs back tightly* Now he'll send us on that mission he's been telling us about in Prague although i don't know what actually is going to happen
Ellie: I've always wanted to go to Prague. It's so beautiful and simplistic. Europe in general is beautiful let's be honest
Nick: It really is. It's stunning. I went to Bulgaria and Greece. Unbelievable.
Ellie: We'd better get ourselves to Godfrey's place right now before he realises that we're missing.

*20 mins later*

They arrive at Godfrey's little cottage. It actually would've been nice if a supervillain wasn't living there yano.

Godfrey: Santiago, Stella, I'm sending you both to Prague. You need to go there and do your job. I'll send the details when you get there.
Ellie: Why can't we know now?
Godfrey: Because i fucking said. now go
Nick: not a nice way to treat us.
Godfrey: shut up and get out.
*they both leave*
Ellie: such a self absorbed knobhead. I literally want to fight him.
Nick: same but we'd better pack for Prague now.
*text from godfrey comes:the flights in 4 hours.*

They rush home and pack and go to the airport where they board*

12 hours later. Nick and Ellie are in Prague

Ellie: Prague is beautiful and i'm just in the airport
Nick: Let's get checked in.

They get checked in and they get the text from Godfrey.

Ellie: Nick, we have to take out the person in charge of the secret service. Nick, we can't take out Michael Smith. We'd go away for treason *shes panicking really badly*
Nick: Don't worry. we'll do what we've been doing for the last 6 months ok *puts his hands on her shoulders* and in the mean time we can go eat and then we can look around Prague.
Ellie: *calmed down slightly* ok.
Nick: now go get changed into something nice and we can go.
Ellie: ok *she changes into a pretty Playsuit cause it's warm in Prague wearing a pretty coat with heels*
Nick: wow.
Ellie: what? is it too out there?
Nick: no it's perfect.
ellie: thank you *smiles*

*they leave to go eat out*

Nick: where do you want to eat?
Ellie: honestly I don't mind. how about Indian?
Nick: Indian sounds good.

They search for a place and go to there. They eat and laugh so much. They both know it's a memorable night. They'll never forget it however Nick realises they're being followed.

Nick: Ellie don't be startled but we're being watched and followed.
Ellie: Ok. We don't know for sure but we'll leave to check.
Nick: Ok then. *He asks for the bill and they leave*

They walk past Prague's infamous Love Lock Bridge.

Ellie: do you want to go see the Love Lock Bridge?
Nick: Of Course!

They reach there and they just stand there looking at each other.
Nick: Ellie i've got to tell you something. I cant keep in any longer.
Ellie: what? *she smiles because she knows what he's going to say*
Nick: i...*hesistates a bit* i really like you. i've felt this way since i met you. i...i love you ellie
Ellie: wow *she smiles so much* I love you too.

For a second they forgot all about the mission and they were just Nick and Ellie again. They were just two lovers
who's stories were intertwined. Nothing could've been more perfect.

Nick: *kisses Ellie*
Ellie: *kisses Nick*

They stop and smile when Ellie sees a familiar shadow.

Ellie: Nick!! WATCH OUT!
*James Godfrey appears and shoots Nick. Nick stumbles back and falls off the bridge*
Ellie: NICK!!!
but it was too late he was already in the river.