Chapter 14- Ellie's been kidnapped

Gibbs: *on the phone* woah. slow down Nick. say that again
Nick: Ellie's been kidnapped
Gibbs: do you know who?
Nick: Jake.
Gibbs: Oh no. I'll get McGee and Jack looped in. meet at the office in 20.

*Nick rushes with the evidence over to office*

Nick: *storms in* Where the hell is jake?
Mcgee: I'm triangulating his location.
Gibbs: Any credit card purchases
Nick: checking now *checks*.
Sloane enters
Sloane: Jake's a Sociopath.He wants as much attention as possible while hurting as many people as possible. he doesn't care about ellie. it's about making a statement
Nick: He made a large deposit to a warehouse in Arlington.
Mcgee: got it. It's the old toy warehouse.
Nick: Really?! no wonder this guys creepy.
Gibbs: alright! gear up
Sloane: Be careful!
*they all leave to rescue ellie*

Meanwhile...

Ellie: *tied up* where the hell am I?
Jake: Somewhere.
Ellie: Jake what the hell do you want from me? We've been divorced 5 years
Jake: And? you thought i stopped thinking about you because we divorced. No, No.
Taylor was pissing me off so I ended it with her. Can't believe i cheated on you with her.
Ellie: I've moved on. You knocked my boyfriend out.
Jake: Him? he's temporary until you fall in love with me again.
Ellie: At least he wouldn't cheat on me. He's not a player like you.
Jake: *points a gun at Ellie* don't you dare say that again.
Ellie: Listen Jake at this point guns don't scare me. I've been threatened more times than you've thought about me.
Jake: Not possible but whatever. Get comfy you're going to be here for a while.
Ellie: can you get me the ketchup flavoured chips?
Jake: really? ugh fine *gets the chips (THEYRE CALLED CRISPSSSS)and unties Ellie*
Ellie: *grabs ahold of Jake and punches him, knocking him out cold* Thanks for the chips. *She begins to search for Jake's phone when she hears cars pulling up outside*
Gibbs: NCIS!
Ellie: thank goodness you found me.
Nick: Ellie! *he runs and hugs her tightly*
Gibbs: jheez get a room *goes and handcuffs Jake and takes him away*
Ellie: *kisses Nick* Thank goodness you found me. I honestly couldn't deal being in the presence of an egomaniac.
Nick: haha really *they walk back to the car and Nick takes Ellie home*

Ellie: thank you for the ride. Erm, i know this was supposed to be our first date but can you stay with me? I'm honestly just spooked out with this whole situation.
Nick: Sure. *goes inside* oh my, I've still got my clothes here from last time.
Ellie: *laughs*

They spend all night together. They sat in Ellie's bed watching re-runs of old tv shows like FRIENDS. eventually they fall asleep together in Ellie's bed. Like i said before they're meant to be. they were two lovers who's stories were intertwined 🥺💘