𝐓𝐖𝐎

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 1𝗌𝗍, 2020||2:00pm|

|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 1𝗌𝗍, 2020|
|2:00pm|

Me and Danielle have been at the mall for a couple of hours. We got are nails done, kitties waxed, and did a little shopping. After all of that we are now at the food court.

We went to Stir Fry, I got me a two orders of large cheese fries and a Pepsi with lots of ice. She got a Sub and a regular order a fries with a Pepsi also.

We were now sitting at a table.

"So what's been up with you a Derrion?" She asked me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I really don't even know. It's too much. I'm starting to become physically, emotionally, and mentally drained in this relationship. The only reason I'm staying is because we've literally been together FOREVER. I don't feel like starting over." I vented.

Danielle was my best friend. I told her everything that me and Derrion has been going through except him putting his hands on me of course.

"No that's not what we gonna do Amor. I'm not saying this cause I don't like him but you need to leave sooner or later because you just said it yourself he's becoming draining to you. And I bet he isn't supporting ya dreams but I bet you supporting his. Leave this man before you go crazy." She told me and I nodded.

We sat in silence a bit just eating our food. "What about your love life Yelly?" I smirked at her.

She blushed and did the Debby Ryan face. I chuckled. "I'm serious what's up with you girly?"

"Wellllll I met this guy named Axel 2 months ag-"

"Bitch you been holding out." I looked at her in disbelief.

"I know but we have been talking and whatever. He's making me so happy Amor. He's seen me without my makeup and wig. He told me I was beautiful." She said and had tears in her eyes.

I was about to cry because Danielle isn't from here, she's from Nigeria and she got burned really bad. We met in 2nd grade when she was a new student because everyone was bullying her and I stepped in and helped her. We've been like 🤞🏾 this since then.

She also doesn't have any hair but she always where wigs because she sometimes is still insecure. She was still beautiful regardless.

Also it's hard for her to find someone who wouldn't care about her scars and see her beauty. All the guys she has been with are bitches in my opinion.

"How did he see you like did you take it off or ?!"

"Don't judge me but he has a key to my apartment. Every since he met me he always have had this protective thing over me and asked could he have a key for emergencies. I said no of course but then he convinced me. Anyways I was finished taking off my makeup and wig then was about to go to bed. I turned around a he was on my bed staring at me with wide eyes."