𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 18𝗍𝗁, 2020||8:34𝖺𝗆|

|𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 18𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|8:34𝖺𝗆|

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them back groaning because of the light. I squinted them so I could get use to it. After doing that I got up and looked over.

Danielle was still dead to the world. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower to my temperature. I went in the drawers to find some going out clothes.

Yesterday before me and Danielle left Queen had sent us a whole bunch of places to go while we were here so we would get bored or nothing.

And since I didn't have therapy today we were gonna do some. I put on two shower caps then got a rag and towel. I stepped in the shower then flinched at how hot the water was.

After getting used to it I washed my entire body twice with Dove Body Wash. After doing that I stepped out the shower. I stepped on the mat then grabbed the towel.

I wrapped it around me then went over to the sink. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I dried off with the towel then put on lotion.

I did my hair curly then did my makeup. After doing that I put on my clothes. I woke up Danielle then told her to go shower and get dressed.

After another hour and 20 we had finally got to our destination. We were going hiking but instead of walking we were gonna be on dirt bikes.

"I'm not going on that, sir do you have something safer?" Danielle asked the instructor.

"Come on Danielle." I said getting on mine.

"No."

"Ma'am all we have is a golf cart." He said and I threw my head back laughing.

"That's good with me." She said and I shook my head. He got her the golf cart and we began hiking.

I turned the handle on the dirt bike. "VROOM." The bike said and I jumped a bit. Shit came out of nowhere.

I had went real fast leaving them in the dust. It was so fun until Danielle caught up to me and I scrunched up my face.

"Tf? You got a golf cart." I said.

"Apparently it goes faster than usual, the instructor told me they had mad adjustments."

She smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully.

I got my bookbag out and got me a bag a chips since I was hungry. We stayed on the mountain a lil longer just looking around.

"Come on let's take pictures." Danielle said and I nodded.

" Danielle said and I nodded