𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍||𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 7𝗍𝗁, 2021||8:30𝗉𝗆|

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍|
|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 7𝗍𝗁, 2021|
|8:30𝗉𝗆|

"Baby she's moving again." Mi'amor said to Izzy.

"Forreal let me see." Izzy said and went over to her.

She lifted up her stomach and you could see the baby's legs moving.

"That's crazy." Izzy said looking at her in awe.

"I know right, I still can't believe there's a baby in my stomach." Mi'amor said looking at him and he nodded.

"Shit I can't believe it either, were gonna be parents in a month." He said in disbelief.

"Yea it feels like I'm gonna be waking up any second now. I never thought I'll be in the position due to my childhood."

"Me too, just know you're going to be my future wife, no ifs and buts about it." He said and she smiled.

"Thank you for showing me what real love is supposed to be like." She told him.

"You welcome and Thank You too baby." He said and she nodded.

She said you welcome and they were just in silence, looking in awe at the baby moving. Once she began to settle down Mi'amor spoke up.

"You ever thought of any names yet?" She asked him.

"Yes but no."

"How come?"

"Because I want you to name her but then I do have a couple suggestions."

"Ok, can you tell me?" She asked and he laughed.

"Right, hold up." He said then grabbed his phone. He unlocked it and went to his notes.

"Oh you been planning for this conversation." She said and they both chuckled.

"Honestly yea, you ready?" He asked and she nodded.

"Ide so I really liked how Danielle and Axel named the boys after Axel's middle name. It was just they turned Aamon's R into an A. And I thought about how everybody calls you Amor except for your full name." He spoke and she nodded.

"Then Amor could be her first name just without the mi on it and add an e at the end with that thing over it . I also thought about my middle name which is Quincy. She could have a name that starts with a Q like Quelle or Queen then of course have my last name which is Black." He explained and all she did was smile.

"I love how detailed you are with it, you don't seem like you'll be big on this." Mi'amor said and he nodded.

"Yea I understand why you'll think that but I feel like names are one of thee most important things of a child's life." He said and she looked at him in awe.

"I like the middle name Quelle a lot and I like what you did with my name." She told him.

He smiled. "So, Amorè Quelle Black?" He asked.

"Yesirrrrr." She said and they laughed then kissed as he rubbed her stomach.

𝖬𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒*𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋*🥺🥰

*𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋*🥺🥰

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀?💜

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇🤭

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗌?🤔

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌😘

𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾....🤷🏾‍♀️

- 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌_ ❤️