𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 8𝗍𝗁, 2020||2:34𝗉𝗆|

|𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 8𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|2:34𝗉𝗆|

Me and Danielle was now at the mall. We were now at a store trying to find out outfits for the night. We walked into Forever 21.

"Man I swear if I don't find anything in here Ima go naked." Danielle said and I laughed.

"Girl you ass capping like hell Axel would tear ya ass up." I said looking through the  shorts.

"I know you ain't talk miss I gotta stay in the house because Ion won't nobody to see my jelly legs." She said and I put my hand over my heart.

"That's fucked up Yell." I said shaking my head as she shrugged her arms.

"I don't care." She said and then squealed.

"What?" I asked and she pointed to a jumper in the corner.

"I'm getting this jumper I just need to find my size." She said going through it. I chuckled then went back to looking.

I finally saw these black shorts I really wanted then began to put pieces together. "I got those balenciaga's and that black lingerie I just bought." I said to myself.

I nodded then picked up the shorts. "Danielle you done cause I'm ready." I told her and she nodded.

We checked out and then went to the food court. Good we had already got our nails and feet done. We both got our regulars and sat down.

"Ok what's going on with you and Izzy?" Danielle said eating a fry.

"Nothing we good and I couldn't be more happier. Izzy is just a breath of fresh air literally." I said and she smiled.

"What's going on with you and Axel?" I asked and she smiled then went in her purse.

"Here." She gave me a small paper and began eating her food. I picked it up and my eyes widen. It was a whole ass ultrasound.

I squealed and ran over to my best friend. I hugged the life out of her then began to rub her stomach.

"OMG." I said tears coming down my eyes.

"I'm getting a auntie baby." I said then went back over to my side.

I wiped my tears and looked up. She was wiping her eyes. "You're pregnant bro." I said still not believing it.

"Yea I'm 2 mon—" She was cut off.

"BITCH YOU BEEN FUCKIN MY MAN!" A girl yelled coming over to me making me scrunch up my face. Danielle looked up at me and I rolled my eyes and began to wrap my food up.

Danielle began to do the same and we just ignored her going to our cars. "Danielle got to ya car ion want you getting hurt." I told her and she nodded.

I put on my pink brass knuckles and put my arms behind my back.

I looked and the girl was right behind me. "WHY YOU BEEN FUCKING MY MAN HOE." She yelled at me and another girl stood beside her.

"First of all if you talking bout Izzy that's my man clearly I literally just came from his house." I said smiling at her and her face got redder by the second and she went to punch me. I dogged that shit and grabbed her shirt.

I then began punching the shit out of her. "YOU *PUNCH* GOT *PUNCH* ME *PUNCH* FUCKED *PUNCH* UP *PUNCH* HOE *PUNCH." I yelled fucking up her shit the I felt a somebody pull me back.

"NAW LET ME GO CAUSE THIS BITCH GOT ME FUCKED UP." I said.

"Babe chill out." He said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled at his voice playfully rolled my eyes.

For some reason I calmed down at his voice. We got in the car.

"Who was she?" I asked and he sighed.

"A bitch I used to fuck with." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well you betta get ya hoes in check because this will definitely be my first and last time fighting ova yo ugly ass. The reason I even stooped to the bitch's level cause she called me out of my name." I ranted to him looking out the window.

I felt his hand go on my thigh and I tried not to smile. "I'm sorry you had to do that bae. I cut all of them off before I went to the Bahamas so I don't know why she would do that when I haven't seen her in months." He said and I nodded.

"I'm believing you but like I told you before me and my father our champions." I told him.

He chuckled and nodded.

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗌?🧐

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌😘