𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|3:45𝗉𝗆|

|3:45𝗉𝗆|

"I FUCKIN CALLED IT." Danielle screamed making us look at her crazy.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Listen." She said handing me her phone. I gasped.

"BITCHHHHH, If this is real it's gon break da mufuckin internet." I said replaying it over.

"That beat tho, that shit go hard." I said listening to it.

"No cap."

"I'm confused, what's going on?" Axel asked, me and Danielle rolled our eyes sighing.

"Listen." I play the short video.

"Okay?"

"Who you hear?"

"Nicki and Cardi." He said and I nodded.

"Exfuckingactly." I responded looking at more blogs about the rumor.

"I think it's fake." Izzy said then me and Danielle looked at him.

"What you mean?"

"What I said. Somebody could of just added Cardi or Nicki's voice on their." He said and we smacked our lips.

"Okay if it was fake why would Genius verify it on their site AND Cardi tweeted "If ya mad I'm gon give you something to be mad about then she she said sum bout a next collab." Danielle said stating her points.

"Didn't her Album get leaked or sum shit?" Izzy asked and she nodded.

"Okay was Nicki name on it?" He asked and she shook her head no.

"Exfuckingactly." He responded and she rolled her eyes.

"Albums don't got nothing to do with singles homeboy." She said and I made ain't that right face.

"Bruh if it's true Ima die like what the fuck?!, like on sum serious shit this would break the internet fa sure especially since they had beef before."

"But don't they got Motorsport together?" Axel asked.

"Yea but if this is true then their gonna be in the same space. In Motorsport they were in two different parts of the shoot. Like if a video was to come out they would be in the same room rooting for each other." I said letting my thoughts out.

"And Danielle when did you call it?" Izzy asked.

"Uhh Chapter 10." She said and we chuckled.

𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗁, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗒?💜

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀🤷🏾‍♀️

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈 𝗇𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗉🤪🔥

𝖮𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝖺.....😬😢

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗆

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗌?🤔

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌😘

- 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌❤️